Awesome moment in Mario Kart

Madam Fortress Mommy said:
Leonyx said:
PokemonMaster said:
I ESCAPED A BLUE SHELL WITH A MUSHROOM.

I can't be the only one who felt a rush when I did that, right? It feels so awesome.

I did that too...while running over a dropped mushroom on the ground at just the right time! ;D

Dude, I have done that a countless number of times in Mario Kart Wii :-X

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Madam Fortress Mommy said:
Leonyx said:
PokemonMaster said:
I ESCAPED A BLUE SHELL WITH A MUSHROOM.

I can't be the only one who felt a rush when I did that, right? It feels so awesome.

I did that too...while running over a dropped mushroom on the ground at just the right time! ;D

Dude, I have done that a countless number of times in Mario Kart Wii :-X
Lucky. I always get hit. Thats because I'm always in first place.

I'm always first place too, no matter what. I've done it countless numbers of times, especially in Battle Mode

Did you hack the Wii? Because that's only achieved by hacking. Well, if you mean in-game .

Then you'd explain how.

It's not possible to have 11 Warios racing you without hacking it you know

Well, I think I need to calculate that using combination forumla. And the results will probably be so big, it's basically impossible. Unless you run into a Wario's only room.

It's say, 0,0000765% chance.

Getting a perfect score at 150cc Special Cup in Mario Kart 64 on the first try on the Virtual Console (Without any purposeful 5th-8th placement to try a stage again) to unlock Mirror Mode. Kinda funny since the last 3 cups went a little harder then Special Cup went.

My first rank in Mario Kart Wii was a C rank. XD

Maybe because I used the Wii Wheel.

I guess we say our best moments in Mario Kart here, eh?

I feel one of the best moments I've had in Mario Kart is getting totally owned by items (Mario Kart Wii), and then still making it to first place. I don't mean slightly owned, I mean REALLY owned. I was so back in the pack, but I still managed to make it through the use of Bullet Bills (and cuz someone used lightning) It was really weird, yet cool at the same time. :P

Weirdly enough, my lisence record is 100% Wii Wheel, yet I lost my wheel two months ago.(I found it yesterday)

In Battle Mode, Wario's grand total of points in a 10 match game was 0. I laughed.

Y'know that ramp in Peach Gardens?
Well, I had no mushrooms accidently forgot to turn, and someone had left a mushroom behind.
Result:Friends stunned as I dashed to finish line. Oh yeah.

I knocked Baby Peach off in Wario's Gold Mine so much times that my sister and the computers lapped her. The computers even pushed her off while they were lapping her.

LGM and I made computer Yoshi and Birdo so far behind in Dino Dino Jungle. And guess what? We still ended up being first place.

Back