What game you is not allowed to play

ToxBox

Power Star
What game you is not allowed to play

Have you not allowed to play any games?

EDIT: I'm getting my friend Wind Waker soon

Re: My friend won't allowed to play Legend of Zelda

I was for a while not allowed to play war games. My mom was hesitant to let me play even Metroid Prime...

But those restrictions have since been lifted. She's still hesitant about me playing Call of Duty and I had to convince her that Portal 2 does not involve killing people before I could order it...

I remember my parents wouldn't let me play Mortal Kombat when I was little. At least not with the blood on.

Nope. Only time I wasn't allowed to play anything when I was grounded.

Either my parents are fools or trust me. :eek:

I never was not allowed to play something, as my parents don't understand gaming anyway.
I even remember that they brought me Hexen for Nintendo 64 in Germany, when I was just 7 or 8, and it was even my game.

I am not allowed to play Pokemon, collect Pokemon cards (even though I have hundreds of them), watch the Pokemon cartoons, or do anything with Pokemon. I do have old Pokemon games though, and I haven't been caught with them. And even if I was, my parents probably wouldn't do anything about it.

My mom doesn't like Zelda very much either, but she still lets me get the games.

My parents have seen me play shooting games (007 games, Perfect Dark, and Halo 3 are the only ones I've really played), but for some reason, they don't seem to mind.

My parents didn't want me playing shooting games (shooting aliens is fine, but people is no, no).

Hi, ol' Xzelion.

I think I limit myself on video games. I'm too big a fan of platformers, though.

Didn't have any restrictions as to WHAT I could play, but there were restrictions about WHEN I could play.

I can't play M rated games, other than that no restrictions.

I didnt really get a restriction

The only restrictions I ever really had was that I couldn't play anything T- or M-rated until I was 13. At that point, my parents started me off with Medal of Honor and eventually worked my way up to Resident Evil. I guess they stopped caring which games I played, because I never let them influence my behavior (and because I never played them too frequently).

Reversinator said:
What parents ban Zelda and Pokemon but not Call of Duty and Halo?
Seriously.

I don't understand the blacklists of parents about games in general.
I mean, they're just games, if you kill someone in a game, the actual person won't die.
My parents never understood video games, so they don't mind what I play.
And also, I'm an adult woman (on European grounds), and I get my own money, so I'm allowed to get any game I like, unless I can't pay more important bills.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I am not allowed to play Pokemon, collect Pokemon cards (even though I have hundreds of them), watch the Pokemon cartoons, or do anything with Pokemon.

I do have old Pokemon games though, and I haven't been caught with them. And even if I was, my parents probably wouldn't do anything about it.

Then you're allowed. Derp.

I'm not allowed to play Pokemon, thats it, because I chirstian and they think its influenced with demons but that's about it

Im not really allowed to play video games over 12-rated, but I have Dragon Quest IX and The Sims 2.But my friend who is younger than me has them, so I think thats why I have them. I have to pay for them myself though, and I only get a tenner a week.

Link said:
I'm not allowed to play Pokemon, thats it, because I chirstian and they think its influenced with demons but that's about it
that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

seriously, demons? those are silly reasons.

President Iwata said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I am not allowed to play Pokemon, collect Pokemon cards (even though I have hundreds of them), watch the Pokemon cartoons, or do anything with Pokemon.

I do have old Pokemon games though, and I haven't been caught with them. And even if I was, my parents probably wouldn't do anything about it.

Then you're allowed. Derp.
They won't let me buy any new Pokemon games, though.

Parents afraid of kids becoming interested with the most popular rpg series!!!

Boy the world we live in.

Ren Hoek said:
Reversinator said:
What parents ban Zelda and Pokemon but not Call of Duty and Halo?
Seriously.
I was going to ask the same question. I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind it so I can laugh at how wrong it is.

Link said:

More like because it endorses the theory of evolution, amirite? hehe

>>'3K
>so I can laugh at how wrong it is.

The Bowser Jr. in your signature is already laughing.

My parents never restricted me. The only restriction I had was the one I subconsciously gave myself about M rated games usually (except Doom, dunno why)

Back