First VideoGame you ever hated

I never hated any games, but certain games out there frustrate me. Mario Kart DS and 64 were one of the first ones I know.

A lot to call, especially EA's Fifa games.
I mean, creating an overhype, by releasing the same game with a higher number, every year?
Example:
2004: Fifa 05.
2005: Fifa 06 (same game, higher number).
2006: Fifa 07 (again, same game, higher number).
2007: Fifa 08 (yet again, same game, higher number).

I just can't understand how they can get so many sales on it.

People probably eat that stuff up, no matter what the gameplay is. Isn't it the same with Madden NFL?

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
People probably eat that stuff up, no matter what the gameplay is. Isn't it the same with Madden NFL?

Pretty much, it's basically the same crap different day.

Secret of the Stars;

Terrible everything, I'll give the visuals a break since that was early snes days. But otherwise, horrible character development, story is probably the worst ive ever seen, and music made me cringe.

Also as bad as....

Megaman 8;

Complete, utter, trash.

Terrible level design, bland ost, way too easy(especially for a megaman game), and retarded as hell ending.

That was a game I never played or owned, so now about a game I did play:
Nintendogs.

Not that I hate the dogs, they're very cute, but the there's not much to do, aside from the contests, and the 3DS version is basically the same game, with better graphics, and more languages.
I played the DS version on a DS from a friend of mine, and the 3DS version at Nintendo's Office.

Starfox Command

The Controls are Wierd, Not too bad, Just wierd to use. I consider myself pretty good but some enemies take up a whole missions worth of time to beat, making it impossible to finish the mission. Destroying all the enemies around the place is very annoying especially when their fast because bombs wont hit them.

Pikmin

Alot of people love it but it just seems a bit too... boring for me. Collecting stuff to make more pikmin then using them to get Ship parts and do puzzles and get more pikmin then repeat over and over with a couple different levels and enemies just isn't my thing. This one is purely just me not liking it, It's probably a great game from someone elses point of view, just not mine.

The original Mario Party, mainly because I was an idiot and set the CPUs skill level to "HARD" because I thought that meant they would have a hard time winning. And the fact that I lost 10 coins for losing mini-games didn't make me feel any better. And I got screwed so many times on Mario, Yoshi, Peach and Bowser's boards so much (kind of ironic that my top 4 favorite Mario characters had my least favorite boards).

Crackin355 said:
Pikmin

Alot of people love it but it just seems a bit too... boring for me. Collecting stuff to make more pikmin then using them to get Ship parts and do puzzles and get more pikmin then repeat over and over with a couple different levels and enemies just isn't my thing. This one is purely just me not liking it, It's probably a great game from someone elses point of view, just not mine.

Expect flames or at least a war. :P

Crackin355 said:
Pikmin

Actually I can agree with that. Pikmin is pretty freaking boring(especially the soundtrack).

I never could comprehend why it was so loved, but oh well.

Did Pikmin 2 improve the gameplay?

It also loses a bit of Pikmin's atmosphere which is one of the reasons why I really loved it. The gameplay is almost identical though.

So many Pikmin haters. Disappointing.

Zae said:
Pikmin is pretty freaking boring(especially the soundtrack).
Also, is the soundtrack only boring because its not upbeat, but rather tranquil and serene?

I gave it a try, played for a bit but it didn't interest me. I wanna like it, but I just can't like it, if that makes sense :/

Zae said:
Actually I can agree with that. Pikmin is pretty freaking boring(especially the soundtrack).

?

Pikmin has some cool music.

President Iwata said:
Zae said:

?

I don't really like Pikmin's calming type of music :/

It fit the game's feel really well. I guess some people just aren't into that kind of thing.

President Iwata said:
Zae said:

?

Nothing really special about it. It's not soothing its not heart pumping, it's not anything.

It's just a really boring soundtrack, and it's not the first game that went that route either.

What, music has to be soothing or heart pumping to be good?

Your vision is very narrow.

Back