What is Waluigi?

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Seeing as the posters here seem so convinced that Waluigi is a potentially awesome character, I'd like to know what you think this man really is. Most of this is just speculation, of course, since we have little canonical information as to what Nintendo thinks of him. So this is pretty much up to your interpretation.

As crazy as this may be, I think that Waluigi is some kind of android. Yeah, I know it weird. When I was younger, and I started playing Mario Tennis, I noticed that Waluigi's eye would always glow when he won a game. I immediately jumped to the conclusion that he was a robot. I guess I still feel this way. I mean, he's sort of springy, it almost seems like he was made to rival Luigi, and he came out of nowhere. I don't know, maybe Wario built him (or commissioned someone to do it).

What do you think?

I believe that him and Wario are mirror world characters to Mario and Luigi.

Waluigi is some bandit ,who met Wario when trying to steal something. I was set on that, because Wario is a greedy bandit ,who fails everything, needed someone who can do it. 8)

Waluigi is a quirky character. Wow, I never thought he was an android, but I don't think he possibly is. I just believe in what Charles Martinet has to say about him and Wario: two evil nice guys who found each other one day.

he's a shroobified clone of Mario and Luigi, created when the adult Mario and Luigi were stuck in that nose thing back in the factory in Partners in Time.
it makes perfect sense with a few retcons.

Neptun said:
he's a shroobified clone of Mario and Luigi, created when the adult Mario and Luigi were stuck in that nose thing back in the factory in Partners in Time.
it makes perfect sense with a few retcons.

Well, everything makes sense if you retcon something else. I wouldn't doubt the possibility, though.

Back