Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

ToxBox

Power Star
I just got Wind Waker and I just met red talking dragon ship with no sail and I'm paused game before looking for sail, I was surprised that ganondorf from ocarina of time is in this game

Do you have this game?

Maybe I will finish ocarina of time in virtual console and I don't like this game and I need to finish or it is waste of money, I just become adult and saw ganondorf's castle

My brother has this game. I didn't play it, though, I just watched him. Just wait until you have to travel to another island :P

I know I got to travel in ship but I will get sail soon and you MUST play this game

It's a fantastic game. One of my all-time favorites

I like the game.

also in the part where you get the master sword.

there's another Ocarina of Time reference.

it's up for you to find out what is that ref.

Wind Waker is my personal favorite Zelda game and is definitely in my top five games of all time.

Fav zelda game.

Great art style, lots of exploring, amazing ost, awesome boss fights, and Gannodorf is just badass.

Truely a legend.

This is my favorite Zelda game, and it is also the only Zelda game that I've been able to complete. It took me about 3-5 years to beat. Two of those years were spent looking for Triforce pieces and simply sailing around to see all the islands.

I can't remember if this or Four Swords Adventure was my first Zelda game. either way they were both awesome... Or maybe it was Ocarina of Time GCN Edition.

Back