Places in the Marioverse you would live in.

That's a really hard question. :-/

I'd say either Toad Town (from Paper Mario) or Poshley Heights (from Paper Mario TTYD).

I'd like to live in most of the places from Paper Mario 1 and a few places from TTYD and a few places from SPM.

Paper Mario:
Goomba Village
Koopa Village
Toad Town
Mario's House
Yoshi's Village
Shiver City
Starborn Valley
Peach's Castle

TTYD:
Petalburg
The Great Tree
Keelhaul Key (Only the part with the Inn and Shop)
Excess Express
Poshley Heights
X-Naut Fortress
Rogueport Sewers (the part where people are gathered)

SPM:
Flipside
Fort Francis

That's all I can think of for now.

Maybe Delfino Isle?
Well, on vacation, not really living there.

Mushroom City from Double Dash. Reminds me of LA.

SMRPG's Nimbus Land if Valentina and Dodo still live there (since Dodo is probably a toucan.)

My serious answer would be Wario Ware Series' Diamond City. Enough said. It's the funniest and I probably wouldn't be killed. At the most, burnt into a cartoony crisp by someone, electrocuted by Crygor or temporarily attacked by Ashley.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Pianta Village

Most awesome place EVAR. They always seem to be having a party of some sort there. So I would live in Noki Bay because it's awesome and quiet but spend all my free time at Pianta Village.

PokemonMaster said:
Yoshi's Island. Babies are there.
Now that is just nasty.

Hhhmmmm....... hard to choose. I'll probably be a nomad and venture the entire Mushroom world.

Any place where Baby Luigi currently resides in. Otherwise, I'd choose Waluigi Pinball

That planet in the Starshine Beach Galaxy with all of the fruits on it. Yummmm.
If I had to pick a spot in the Mushroom World, I'd say Toad Town.

Bowser's Castle(the one from Paper Mario).What you see of it looks pretty cool(unless youre peach).Failing that, Rainbow Road from MKWii.

Starship Mario if it dosen't look like Mario's face (I don't want to live on/in a place that resembles someone's face).

Delfino Plaza, Sirena Beach, and Hotel Delfino (provided the manta rays, electric group, and Boos are gone).

Peach's Castle (PIT)
Mario and Luigi's House (SS)

Goombella said:
Bowser's Castle(the one from Paper Mario).What you see of it looks pretty cool(unless youre peach).Failing that, Rainbow Road from MKWii.
On second thoughts, mybe not Rainbow Road.I might fall off.Ill change it to Koopa Cape.

I wish I could live in Sarasaland. There would always be something for me to do, whether I wanted to go swimming in Muda, or explore the Pyramids in Birabuto. And if Daisy Circuit is part of Sarasaland...well that would be even better! :D Plus, the Daisy Cruiser would usually be nearby, so I could travel to the Mushroom Kingdom or Isle Delfino.

Hard choice.
I'll say Yoshi Island

Luigi's A-mansion because, well, it's a mansion. Who doesn't want to live in a mansion (apart from electricity bill and maintenance)?

I'd rather live in my modest D ranked mansion than the A ranked one, TBH. Like what Sakurai commented: "Whoa. Leaving so many rooms for Luigi's exclusive use seems like a waste."

Scrub Jay said:
Luigi's A-mansion because, well, it's a mansion. Who doesn't want to live in a mansion (apart from electricity bill and maintenance)?

Living in a mansion would be nice, but Luigi's New Mansion wouldn't be the best place to live IMO, since it was built where the haunted mansion used to be and its in the middle of a creepy forest.

Anyway, not part of the Marioverse, but I'd like to live in wherever the Animal Crossing games take place. Money isn't much of a problem, there's no taxes and I can take as much time as I want to pay off my mortgage, and the house you get is awesome in Wild World, 2 floors (and an attic) and 3 extra rooms.

I'd like to live in Glitzville (although that might count seeing as how there's no houses, well none that the player can't see) You get to see epic fights everyday, get yummy hot dogs and delicious smoothies.

Or Poshley Heights. Really high class and fancy.

Back