Good Games for 3DS

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
I was thinking about getting a 3DS, but I want to know if there are any games right now that are fun so that I don't leave my 3DS in a corner while I wait for Kid Icarus Uprising and Ocarina of Time to come out.

Rayman 3DS and Street Fighter are several good ones I know

I have Street Fighter, Samurai Warriors, and Super Monkey Ball 3D, but I personally like Samurai Warriors the most of the 3.
I'd really recommend that game if you like to kill out a whole mass of enemies at the same time, and to have a little RPG style (level ups, etc.).
The con about that is, it can take up 2 hours to complete 1 level.

If you want shorter gameplay, take Super Monkey Ball 3D, but that's very short.
One world takes 4 to 12 minutes to complete.
But other than that, SMB3D is very colourful.

If you want to play online a lot, of course take Street Fighter, it contains a lot of extra's.

I'll say the same thing I said in the other two "Recommend 3DS Games" threads.

Rayman 3D

Seriously, Rayman 2 was a very good game.

Don't buy Rayman, don't trust them, I have the game and it is very short game with 5:39 from first level to ending credit, I found that in list of 3DS game track time

I have Rayman and it's a very good game. And it actually depends on how you play it. If you spend your time looking for Yellow Lums and cages, gameplay will last much longer. Such as what I did.

And why must short games be bad? Luigi Mansion is a perfect example of a good, short game. Rayman might be short, but it's still worth the experience.

Dead or Alive is coming out this week, and BioHazard (aka, Resident Evil) is in a half month.
Zelda is coming out in 1 month, and that's just the start of the good games coming to the 3DS.

I can't wait for info on Mario Kart 3D

ToxicBox said:
Don't buy Rayman, don't trust them, I have the game and it is very short game with 5:39 from first level to ending credit, I found that in list of 3DS game track time
Yeah, you might beat it that fast if you don't bother to collect anything at all. I've been playing it for over 20 hours and I still haven't beat it 100% (for some reason, even though I have every Lum in every level, I still have 51 more Lums to collect).

Rayman 3D is amazing. It introduced me to the series which I'm very glad to know about now.

Keep in mind ToxBox also said that Endless World of Yoshis is easy. You have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Herr Shyguy said:
You have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

And a joint of weed because that's the only way you'll understand what he's saying.

Herr Shyguy said:
Keep in mind ToxBox also said that Endless World of Yoshis is easy. You have to take what he says with a grain of salt.
Cave Johnson said:
Herr Shyguy said:
You have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

And a joint of weed because that's the only way you'll understand what he's saying.

What that means?

Herr Shyguy, you only have 6 posts to reach 10000 posts

Confirmed games:
Mario Kart 3DS
Super Mario 3DS
Paper Mario 3DS

My ideas:
Yoshi's Island 3DS (see my ideas for that game on the topic)
Donkey Kong Country 3DS
Mario Party 3DS
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Wario: Master of Disguise 3DS: The Return of the Zephyr!
Donkey Kong Racing
Mario Baseball 3DS

No, they're "Mario Kart", "Super Mario", and "Paper Mario", so without the "3DS" sign at the end.
Their final names will be announced soon enough, as they'll release this year.

Dragonair said:
Mario Party 3DS.

Mario Party 3 3DS would be awesome.

I thought you said you never play any remakes.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Dragonair said:
Yeah I'd like to see one for Gen. 5.

I'll certainly get that. I love PMD more than the mainstream games.

Back