Good Games for 3DS

Well, I play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon because it does not have the same, repetitive stories as the main games.

PMD: Explorers of Sky is my favorite game that I can play on the 3DS. It has an amazing storyline. It was very sad to see my Charmander partner cry himself to death at the end. Great music too. The game has an unlockable mode that lets you listen to all the music. :D

Fawfulfury65 said:
PMD: Explorers of Sky is my favorite game that I can play on the 3DS. It has an amazing storyline. It was very sad to see my Charmander partner cry himself to death at the end. Great music too. The game has an unlockable mode that lets you listen to all the music. :D
Sky Jukebox right? Really my Riolu (From Sky) was partiality thankful for everything. I sent a Sky Gift to him and he gave me a Joy Seed.

Again, I would really like to see a 5th generation Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the 3DS rather than Pokemon Gray version

The Magic School Bus said:
Again, I would really like to see a 5th generation Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the 3DS rather than Pokemon Gray version
I don't really like the third versions (even though I have Emerald).
Seriously, in Emerald, you can catch a Lvl. 70 Rayquaza before you face the Elite Four.

Zoroark said:
The Magic School Bus said:
I don't really like the third versions (even though I have Emerald).
Seriously, in Emerald, you can catch a Lvl. 70 Rayquaza before you face the Elite Four.
I caught and never used it. Why? Because I was training another Slakoath.

Back