Pokémon Battle Revolution 2

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
if that game ever comes.

it'd better allow us to choose our own team and have stadiums that can be destroyed.

if that ever happens, I'll be happy.

I think all the pokemon should be present, or at least all pokemon in one generation.

Scrub Jay said:
I think all the pokemon should be present, or at least all pokemon in one generation.
Yeah like in pokémon stadium 1 or 2.

and it should at least have a adventure mode.

I think they should make a Pokemon Battle Revolution game for the 3DS. I'm more of a handheld Pokemon type of person.

However, I've heard people not wanting 3D models for pokemon since it ruins their style.

So? This isn't mainstream Pokemon games, this is Pokemon Battle Revolution we're talking about

I bet 3D models are better than pixelated 2D sprites anyway if we're going to have a dynamic camera.

Agreed. The camera thing could work especially well if it were on a 3DS. I didn't really like Black and White's animation

Especially Serperior's! I can never get over all of those pixels!

I've got this game, since it came out (sadly exactly at my Birthday in 2007), and I'd really like to see a next one, but at least one that doesn't require a DS/DSi game that much.
I mean, if you have a DS and Wii, a DS Pokémon game and Pokémon Battle Revolution, you can play anything.
People with just a Wii can play just in 1 mode.

Master Koopakid said:
I hope it has Pokemon from the first gen because the newer ones are terrible

Your nostalgia glasses are too tight

I considered getting PBR but I thought I'd wait until something similiar for the Wii 2/3DS would come out. Although, if I had to choose out of PBR and Pokemon Rumble, Rumble would take the win.

Crackin355 said:
I considered getting PBR but I thought I'd wait until something similiar for the Wii 2/3DS would come out. Although, if I had to choose out of PBR and Pokemon Rumble, Rumble would take the win.

Too bad I can only play the Rumble demo.

:/

no wii points here.

Why don't you just use a credit card? It's much better with 4 People, Just running through seeing you defeated the most and teh Battle Royales become extremely harder since my friends dont liek working together and run off fighting by themselves then dying.

ectoBiologist said:
and have stadiums that have different effects.

Fixed.

Destroying stadiums is no fun and stupid, while giving each one different effects that affect the battle in Mario Strikers Charged style is fun.

-Trick Room is activated and it goes from start to finish.
-Everybody starts off burned, but HP will not be lost. Only the Attack stat will be cut in half. Even Pokemon that can NEVER get burned because of an ability or their type will be affected.
-Everybody starts off poisoned, but HP will not be lost. Only the Special Attack stat will be cut in half. Even Pokemon that can NEVER get poisoned because of an ability or their type will be affected.
-All Pokemon start off with half of their HP lost.
-Everybody starts off paralyzed, but they will never be unable to attack. Only the Speed stat will be cut in half. Even Pokemon that can NEVER get paralyzed because of an ability or their type will be affected.
-All Pokemon get STAB on all of their attacks, but the attacks stay with the same type. So an Electivier will get STAB on Ice Punch, but Ice Punch will still be an Ice type attack.
-Every turn, a random move will be disabled until the next turn.
-All attacks stay normal effective regardless of type or ability. So Thunderpunch being used on a Gyarados will be normal effective. On the other hand, Earthquake being used on a Charziard or a Gengar will still be normal effective.

Battle revolution is a good game, but I felt that it was seriously lacking content. If they did make a sequel, they should add an adventure-esque mode (like in Pokemon XD for the Gamecube). Honestly, I would just like to see a game that makes good use of the 3D screens from the Wii (in terms of the Pokemon battling and exploring the Pokemon world).

Pokemon Stadium was fun. I remember trying to get past Lance and his hacked Dragonite and Tyranitar with my Umbreon, Lapras and Venusaur.

Back