Who do you like more Bowser or Wario?

Most likely neither, Bowser makes a horrible boss and I"m not sure about Wario but he's fat

Lario said:
Most likely neither, Bowser makes a horrible boss and I"m not sure about Wario but he's fat
lol he hate Wario because he is fat?

Bowser defiantly, Wario is just well...... :roll:

Sydezkicks said:
Dangit,a double poster.
He accidentally pressed the button twice, I think. That is common (moar or less), it also happens to me sometimes. Don't blame him for that.

...offtopic certainly happens a lot, too. :roll:
Whoa, it was along time ago I used that smiley.

Anyway, I can't decide which one pwnz more...
Wario is kind of grossish, and Bowser is... A BIG MEENEH.

PaperStriker said:
Sydezkicks said:
Dangit,a double poster.
He accidentally pressed the button twice, I think. That is common (moar or less), it also happens to me sometimes. Don't blame him for that.
yah srry i was in a rush does like anything happen to me like on another forum i got spammed like crazy double poster *big bleep* and stuff it was by accident

chibizombie said:
PaperStriker said:
Sydezkicks said:
Dangit,a double poster.
yah srry i was in a rush does like anything happen to me like on another forum i got spammed like crazy double poster *big bleep* and stuff it was by accident
I wish your post was readable...

PaperStriker said:
chibizombie said:
PaperStriker said:
Sydezkicks said:
Dangit,a double poster.

he says yeh he was spammed or somting and by accident sorry

3Dejong said:
PaperStriker said:
chibizombie said:
PaperStriker said:
Sydezkicks said:
Dangit,a double poster.

he says yeh he was spammed or somting and by accident sorry
Thanks for the information. ¬_¬

i hate both of them, but i hate wario more so bowser is better or not. D: :bowser: BOWSER!

Master Lucario said:
Bowser.

Plumber said:
Wario games are constantly degrading what used to be a funny character into a lame farting guy with a fetish for poop.

I live on! :O Still, WarioWare games are still fun. Wario all the way!

Back