Telescoping Stylus

What do you guys think about the telescoping stylus?

I like it, but it gets annoying if you want to pull it out fast and you have a stub of a stylus.

It's very compact, but it can be annoying if you don't have a place to put down your 3DS on, or else we have teeth.

Yeah they should have also, (I can't remember if there was room or not) put it on the side of the 3DS, so you can take it out easier.

I haven't known that it extends until I accidentally did it. It's cool, though.

I like it better and it is fun to use small form for quick selection and long form for long gameplay

New Super Mario said:
Yeah they should have also, (I can't remember if there was room or not) put it on the side of the 3DS, so you can take it out easier.

No way.

I am a lefty and pulling out the stylus from the DS lite is an annoying inconvenience.

Scrub Jay said:
New Super Mario said:

No way.

I am a lefty and pulling out the stylus from the DS lite is an annoying inconvenience.

Dang, me too. It's really annoying.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Scrub Jay said:
New Super Mario said:

No way.

Dang, me too. It's really annoying.

Well I'm a righty and find it convenient

Yeah, I'm left handed so it's easier to pull it out when it's in the back. On the side, I have to pull it out with my right hand and then put it in my other hand.

I love how it extends too.

I'm also concerned about some games that might require use of both the control stick and the stylus. I don't know how I can handle that.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I'm also concerned about some games that might require use of both the control stick and the stylus. I don't know how I can handle that.
You'd have to use the A, B, X, and Y buttons to move. I have to do that in Metroid Prime Hunters, and it is much harder than moving with the control pad.

But those were equal to the control pad. We have the control stick now, firmly stuck on the left side of the 3DS while there is nothing on the right side to equate that. I guess we'll have to live with that, since the 3DS is already out.

Hopefully, there are no games out there that we will get and that it requires both the touch screen and control stick.

Scrub Jay said:
Hopefully, there are no games out there that we will get and that it requires both the touch screen and stylus.

Don't you mean control stick instead of touch screen? I mean, you must use the touch screen with a stylus.

Bleh, I have a tendency to type random, somewhat related words instead of the intended one.

There, I made your post look stupid. >:D

Bleh, you shouldn't have edited it, since I already quoted your original post

Well, don't quote!

The telescoping idea is a nice idea, but it gets pretty hard to pull out. Thank goodness it is in the back of the 3DS.

At least the stylus is fat, just the way I like it. The regular DS's stylus was too skinny. However, despite it being a slightly different substance than the original, I STILL have a tendency to bite on my stylus, whether new or not.

You should really bite that habit. You made me think twice before borrowing your DS.

Easier said than done, but I'll try :P

New Super Mario said:
That's what my friend's little brother does. He showed me one of them and they're all crinkled and stuff.

Well, at least I don't bite until I alter the texture of the stylus.

I'm a righty, but I can use the stylus with my left hand as well. I practice that ability in Peek-a-Boo from Mario Party DS.

Anyways, I've never seen the 3DS stylus.

You should. It's pretty cool

Back