If I got 3DS 1 min ago...

ToxBox

Power Star
Which games I should get?

I'm getting 3DS in middle of april and I will trade my dsi for it

Rayman 3DS, assuming there are no other games release, I suppose.

When Pit's game uprising and Mario kart and paper mario is released, I will get them on their first day of release and I don't like rayman

I was thinking about pilotwings resort because I like island flyover for wii also I want to play as my mii

I was happy that this forum has edit button when gamefaqs don't

Get Rayman 3D. It's a wonderful game. I heard Pilotwings Resort wasn't a very good game, so I wouldn't get that.

I will watch youtube about rayman and if it is good before mario kart then I'm getting it because I want a good platformer for 3DS, not spinoff

EDIT: I just watched youtube and it is good for my first black 3DS game

Good luck then.

I was busy thinking and watching youtube and I decided for ridge racer than rayman but later if there is more videos, I will watch final boss of rayman and I judge game by final boss

Super Mario, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and Star Fox 64 3D will release somewhere this year or next year.
↑ So that's why you can better wait.

I won't wait for 3DS and I will play AR games and ridge racer until MK3DS comes up and I don't want mistake waste money

The final boss is just as spectacular as the rest of the game. And yes, it's a remake of Rayman 2.

Oh well, it is rayman for me amd do it is 20+ hours of gameplay or less for rayman?

Why not playing it first and knowing it later, instead of vice versa?

For me, it's pretty short, but it will keep you occupied for some time. There's also lots of replay value in the game and I am still in the process of completing it 100%

Back