3DS is Out...and I'm Waiting

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Anyone else completely bored by the launch lineup and waiting like me?

I'll wait until the first of Paper Mario, Mario Kart and Super Mario come out, unless something else good is announced first, thanks. :)

Yeah, me too. The only good game I have in mind is Rayman 3DS.

I'll wait for Mario Kart 3DS impatiently.

I know, the launch line up sucks, so I have no other choice than playing 3rd Party titles, like Street Fighter, Samurai Warriors, and Super Monkey Ball.

I'm skipping the 3DS for now, since there are no good launch titles for it, in my opinion.

However, if the Super Monkey Ball 3DS game looks good, I'll likely get that one, as well as Street Fighter, because the first Monkey Ball on DS was great.

Ordered and paid for mine on Friday. It should come in the week - I'm getting it with Street Fighter, probably.

I'm getting mine today, with Super Monkey Ball most likely. I hope it use's the gyroscope and motion sensor feature like the Ipad version.

Yes it does, and 3D too.

I'm waiting for a more resistant version of this handheld. Nintendo, when releases a new handheld, it tends to break sooner than normal (example: Nintendo DS lite: The most resistant version is the silver one. My sister has it and it just had a button a bit spoiled, and my friend had the black DS and it broke in the joint. My friend's DSi had spoilt for unknown reasons.)

I'm not getting it just about yet. There are no games that I really want yet.

I'm not even gonna think about buying the 3DS until the price goes down. Way too expensive...

Right now, I got a Cosmo Black 3DS and Rayman and it was a blast.

I have played a 3DS. It's pretty cool, the graphics are about Wii-grade, but nothing to write home abou
OH, WHO AM I KIDDING? THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVERRRR

Well, I only had it for a few days without any games that I really really really want, and I love it already.

I almost have my 3rd game for it.
For now, I only have Street Fighter and Samurai Warriors.
Super Monkey Ball 3D will come tomorrow.

I still have only one game (Rayman 3D), but I hope to get another soon. I'm very happy with my Rayman game though. It's fantastic.

>>Fawfulfury65
If you like to slash a lot of opponents at the same time, I'd recommend you to look at Samurai Warriors.
I really like that game, because I get over 9000 opponents every second, and the animations look fantastic.
I already played Rayman 2 on PC (in English and Polish, I used to have both disks), and it was great.

I'm going to wait for a few months, see what comes out, etc. Really looking forward to Paper Mario and Mariokart :D

YES! I just found out that 3DS is compatible with WPA security. Now I can actually play handheld games online.

WPA2 works on the 3DS too.

Back