Nintendo 3DS Market Place

>>ToxicBox
Because I wanted to get the update as a first, but I didn't at all.

You updated? and I don't care about updating first, I just wanted SML and my first GameBoy game

Yes, I've updated like 73 times already, but all it said is "This firmware is up to date".

My brother is now playing on my 3DS so I can't check to see if the update is ready. :-\
He clearly does not understand how important this is.

Then I have good news for you, there's still no update, so taking him off your 3DS will be pointless for now.

My Friend Code is: 2878-9691-4693

I'll add everybody if they add me :)

The people that haven't added me in a week I'm going to delete, to make it look tidy.

You're added in my 3DS, and in the TS.

I think this could be a nice Sticky, just like the Wii Friend Code and MKWii FCs threads are.
This doesn't require a bump then.

>>Kingbowser99
Welcome to the Forums, and added to the first post.

Thanks.

Dear lord I haven't been here in over a year. :| It took me almost two years to make my second post.

Anyway, I believe i've gotten everyone's codes for now. And now I'll wait for them all to accept mine, and maybe get some more codes while i'm at it.

Lol Samuella, you look like a bully.
Also, I'm wondering how you've fixed your online status (showing you're currently playing Zelda, while being online).
I mean, every time I play Zelda, Star Fox, and eShop, I'm offline while playing them, and re-appear online when closing them.

Did you close your software when you went onto the Friend list? If not, then I cannot find any logical explanation for that, sorry. :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, i got you YW. Thanks! :D

All the other games/Apps don't require closings to see the Friend List.

Yeah, so that's definately not the problem.

Ah, i think i see it now. You said you go offline when you're playing the game. That's because the friend list goes offline anyway when you go to play any games.

It's really quite strange. Hopefully that's whats wrong. :P

Back