Nintendo 3DS Market Place

It's only a one day difference, unlike the times where European games get released 20 days later

Erm, people, the only reason why America get's 'one day early', is because of the time differences.
If the USA was in Asia, and other Asian countries in North-America, then USA would also have it on June 7th.
The purpose is, the update will be rolled out worldwide, at the same time.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Is the update out yet? It's the evening, and I tried to update it but nothing happened.
I did it at 7:30 central and it didn't work. It's almost 8:30, so I am trying it again for the forth time.

Ice Cream Cone said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Is the update out yet? It's the evening, and I tried to update it but nothing happened.
I did it at 7:30 central and it didn't work. It's almost 8:30, so I am trying it again for the forth time.
It's 9:30 Eastern time and still no update D:<

Zoroark said:
Ice Cream Cone said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Nintendo is slow. It keeps saying my system is up to date.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Zoroark said:
Ice Cream Cone said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Nintendo is slow. It keeps saying my system is up to date.
In other words, "You can't update yet!".

It's funny to see how many people in my friend list talk about the fact nobody can update.
It could be that Nintendo has server issues?
On both the Japanese and European versions of the 3DS, Nintendo said the system update will be on the 7th of June, exact time wasn't displayed.

According to friends in Australia, the 3DS Tranfer Tool came just available for the DSi, so it can't take so long anymore.

It is 9 pm at colorado in 5 min and, if it don't work, update at 9 30 pm then 10 then 10 30

If person updated it, spread the update info to everybody right now

If everyone will do that, the update will never become available, as it causes a lot of stress on their servers.

I'd say, just make a sandwich, and eat it up.
When there's still no update, just make another one.

>>Zoroark
No midnight in here.
Actually, it's 5 AM around here, and the sun is coming up.

Back