Happy Birthday Edo (March 8th)

Re: Happy Birthday Edo

Happy Birthday.

Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Happy, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday to you,
I'm wishing you
a Happy Birthday
'cause I don't wanna feel like a douche!

HEY!

Ah, uhm... thanks. o_O;

Happy Birthday. If you haven't saw my message, my birthday present for you is resigning from Fake Weather. I have to focus so much more on my interview and my fake weather issues are like last minutes things.

Yellow-eyed Penguin said:
Happy Birthday. If you haven't saw my message, my birthday present for you is resigning from Fake Weather. I have to focus so much more on my interview and my fake weather issues are like last minutes things.

Yeah, I know it from the three other instances you used to broadcast that.

arsenicCatnip said:
Yellow-eyed Penguin said:

Yeah, I know it from the three other instances you used to broadcasted that.

Yep, got to make sure you know.

I'm excited to see how the additional time will improve your interview section. =^w^=

Hey! Want a drawing? Of whatever? That's something i would like to do! And since it's your birthday...

Happy birthday Edo! To this celebration I raise one spontaneously combusting Zero head:

zeroonfire.gif

ToD the ToaD said:
Hey! Want a drawing? Of whatever? That's something i would like to do! And since it's your birthday...

Sure, I love art!

How about something bowsery? Oh, I know, can you do Bowser goomba-stomping Mario?

Glowsquid said:
Happy birthday Edo! To this celebration I raise one spontaneously combusting Zero head:

zeroonfire.gif

Olol, thanks a bunch. That's really some unusual candle you have there.

It's too bewitching to be blown out yet, though. Those precious moments must be preserved.

OH CRAP! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*toasts a brick on Zero's head*

*drops it*

Happy birthday! :3

Ok, since it's now over (in German time) I'd like to thank you all for the nice messages. :)

Vellidragon said:
Happy Birfday :3 I baked you a cake, but I eated it 3:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Back