Happy Birthday Edo (March 8th)

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Happy Birthday Edo
Happy Birthday Edo
Happy Birthday Edo
 

wsbm

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Happy, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday to you,
I'm wishing you
a Happy Birthday
'cause I don't wanna feel like a douche!

HEY!
 

Big Smoke

Remember the name
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Ah, uhm... thanks. o_O;
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Happy Birthday. If you haven't saw my message, my birthday present for you is resigning from Fake Weather. I have to focus so much more on my interview and my fake weather issues are like last minutes things.
 

Big Smoke

Remember the name
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Yellow-eyed Penguin said:
Happy Birthday. If you haven't saw my message, my birthday present for you is resigning from Fake Weather. I have to focus so much more on my interview and my fake weather issues are like last minutes things.
Yeah, I know it from the three other instances you used to broadcast that.
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

arsenicCatnip said:
Yellow-eyed Penguin said:
Happy Birthday. If you haven't saw my message, my birthday present for you is resigning from Fake Weather. I have to focus so much more on my interview and my fake weather issues are like last minutes things.
Yeah, I know it from the three other instances you used to broadcasted that.
Yep, got to make sure you know.
 

Big Smoke

Remember the name
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

I'm excited to see how the additional time will improve your interview section. =^w^=
 

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Hey! Want a drawing? Of whatever? That's something i would like to do! And since it's your birthday...
 

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Former 'Shroom Staff
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Happy birthday Edo! To this celebration I raise one spontaneously combusting Zero head:

 

Big Smoke

Remember the name
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

ToD the ToaD said:
Hey! Want a drawing? Of whatever? That's something i would like to do! And since it's your birthday...
Sure, I love art!

How about something bowsery? Oh, I know, can you do Bowser goomba-stomping Mario?

Glowsquid said:
Happy birthday Edo! To this celebration I raise one spontaneously combusting Zero head:

Olol, thanks a bunch. That's really some unusual candle you have there.

It's too bewitching to be blown out yet, though. Those precious moments must be preserved.
 

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

OH CRAP! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Shirley Fenette said:
OH CRAP! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should totally get Marshmellows for this moment. Happy B-day Edo!!!! <3
 

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

*toasts a brick on Zero's head*

*drops it*

Happy birthday! :3
 

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Happy Birthday Edo (tommorow)

Yo got it! Sounds like something funny to do! Let's a go!!
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Apparently your birthday is on Pancake Day/Shrove Tuesday this year.
 

Big Smoke

Remember the name
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Ok, since it's now over (in German time) I'd like to thank you all for the nice messages. :)

Vellidragon said:
Happy Birfday :3 I baked you a cake, but I eated it 3:
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
 
Top