Wii U

Nintendo typically has different games, than the other 2 have, while most 3rd Parties make any PS3 game available for X360, and vice versa.
But I don't think they'll make a new XBOX or PlayStation anytime soon, as they keep Upgrading these 2, while Nintendo stopped Updating the Wii for over a year already.

The Wii U seems so cool I am exeted for the tuch skeen and some games on it like pikmen3 and Super Mario U.

I thought he meant, "Tech Scene", instead of "Touch Screen".

Anyway, I won't be surprised, if Nintendo would Update the Wii, right before the Wii U will be launched.
And no Lakitu, there are a lot more Teams at Nintendo, and it's not like every single person is working on 1 thing.

MKGirlism said:
Anyway, I won't be surprised, if Nintendo would Update the Wii, right before the Wii U will be launched.
So we can transfer all the software to the Wii U, I suppose. They mentioned something like that at Nintendo Direct.

MKGirlism said:
And no Lakitu, there are a lot more Teams at Nintendo, and it's not like every single person is working on 1 thing.
True.

Toad85 said:
Update the Wii? Like in 1993 with the top-loader NES?

Actually, a top-loader Wii would be fricking awesome.
I think we are talking over Firmware updates, not Hardware.

Lakituthequick said:
MKGirlism said:
So we can transfer all the software to the Wii U, I suppose. They mentioned something like that at Nintendo Direct.
Great, so I'll have to deal with the Homebrew Channel again -_-

When I get my Wii U in the mail when it comes out, I'm gonna get Assassins Creed 3 as my launch title and maybe NSMBU.

That's bad luck, Lakitu.
I won't be at FirstLook at all, but 2 of the CW-Games Users got selected: The #1 MK7 Player of The Netherlands, and my brother:
http://www.cw-games.org/_/internal/internal-2-cw-games-users-go-to-the-big-mario-r252

Nabber said:
But 30 minutes to moderate a post?

Honestly, who is actually going to use the Wii U for messaging. For people I know on the forum, I can do it right here. For my friends at school, I can just message them through my iPad.

I'm more interested in the small things it might do. Like how writing a comment on NSMBWii U will make it appear if your friends are passing by that spot. I thought it was a neat touch.

Crackin355 said:
Nabber said:
But 30 minutes to moderate a post?

Honestly, who is actually going to use the Wii U for messaging. For people I know on the forum, I can do it right here. For my friends at school, I can just message them through my iPad.

I'm more interested in the small things it might do. Like how writing a comment on NSMBWii U will make it appear if your friends are passing by that spot. I thought it was a neat touch.
Those same messages take 30 minutes to process.
If you're going to do something, do it right.

MKGirlism said:
That's bad luck, Lakitu.
I won't be at FirstLook at all, but 2 of the CW-Games Users got selected: The #1 MK7 Player of The Netherlands, and my brother:
http://www.cw-games.org/_/internal/internal-2-cw-games-users-go-to-the-big-mario-r252
Why, congratulations! Wish them luck.

Edit: For some reason, I feel sad now.

Lakituthequick said:
MKGirlism said:
That's bad luck, Lakitu.
Why, congratulations! Wish them luck.

Edit: For some reason, I feel sad now.
It's ok. LTQ. How did they select.

NSY said:
Punctuation, NSY, punctuation.

To your question, I assume you mean how Nintendo selected its participants?
By the sign-up, you had to attach something to show them you are the best, like showing how you beat your friends to pulp or sending a photo of an extraordinary Time-trial time.

Lakituthequick said:
NSY said:
Punctuation, NSY, punctuation.

To your question, I assume you mean how Nintendo selected its participants?
By the sign-up, you had to attach something to show them you are the best, like showing how you beat your friends to pulp or sending a photo of an extraordinary Time-trial time.

Then I would send them my 1:12.346 on Maka Wuhu, I didn't use the glitch I promise!

Back