Wii U

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Well, what if some other company worked on the 2D Metroid.... like Nintendo EAD? Just any company that has worked on a Nintendo game that isn't called Team Ninja. :P

well team ninja makes good games but they were heavily restricted in other m.

Otherwise i dunno, other m is one of those games that leaves mental scars.

Although i really dont expect too much out of the metroid series nowdays and most of my metroid wants are in am2r anyway.

How about Kirby or Pokémon? I wouldn't mind a Pokémon game a la Colosseum.

I doubt we'll be getting another Kirby so fast.

We're not getting another Kirby seeing as how we have a new one for 3DS coming in a few months, and a new console Pokemon won't be enough, even if I think there's a Pokemon fighting game in the works for Wii U. The problem is that Nintendo hasn't publicy shown that they know how to fix the Wii U in any way, and this Direct which was 30 minutes of 3DS games and 11 minutes of Wii U games that were revealed last January plus the infamous Iwata pres conference this January more or less screams "WHAT DO WE DO???? MARIO DIDN'T WORK, WII FIT DIDN'T WORK, WE'RE OUT OF IDEAS!" which I fully blame Iwata's direction on.

Xpike said:
We're not getting another Kirby seeing as how we have a new one for 3DS coming in a few months, and a new console Pokemon won't be enough, even if I think there's a Pokemon fighting game in the works for Wii U. The problem is that Nintendo hasn't publicy shown that they know how to fix the Wii U in any way, and this Direct which was 30 minutes of 3DS games and 11 minutes of Wii U games that were revealed last January plus the infamous Iwata pres conference this January more or less screams "WHAT DO WE DO???? MARIO DIDN'T WORK, WII FIT DIDN'T WORK, WE'RE OUT OF IDEAS!" which I fully blame Iwata's direction on.
Well if I was high up in Nintendo I'd be wondering why Mario and Wii Fit didn't work too since they had major sales on Wii. Hopefully the sales might be better when Mario Kart 8 comes out. I had completely forgotten about that game.

I have a feeling sales will skyrocket once they get Minecraft onto the system, even though I hate that game.

Giga12 said:
I have a feeling sales will skyrocket once they get Minecraft onto the system, even though I hate that game.

why would that do anything

pc version is so amazingly better that it probably wouldnt help much at all

Look how much it sells on the Xbox 360. People will pay anything to be able to not use a PC.

Actually, another 2D Metroid would be cool. We haven't had one of those since the GBA times.

Perhaps we might be getting a new IP? I wish. But that would definitely raise a lot of interest. Especially if it was, say, Miyamoto's next IP. (And can we leave "He changed Sticker Star" out of this for once?)

Some would argue a new 2D metroid would be best on 3DS though.

They should put more virtual console games on Wii U. Namely Super Mario Sunshine, 64, and RPG. Also some Mario Party games wouldnt hurt. Next some Sonic games.

Which would be a bad thing. Out of curiosity did Wind Waker HD sell well? If it did maybe Nintendo should do some more GC remakes.

When it comes to GC remakes, I'd prefer if they revive franchises that didn't get a game in years (I'm thinking about Star Fox) before they make a remake of them.

I want F-Zero :( I know that if they tried hard, they could think of something great enough to make it worth to revive the franchise.

Not if the servers and the people's connections were fine.

Battlefield 4 on PC has 64-player online and that's fine on a good connection.

Back