Wii U

Re: Wii 2?

Beagle said:
Anonymous said:
Boring, but the most accurate name, for a currently nameless console.
I'll call it "The Nameless Console"
WHY?!?!?! The whole fun of it is to make a fake name. Anyway on topic:
Who wants 3D on it?

3D isn't even useful on it, as not many people have a 3D TV yet.
Not everyone even has an HD TV.

If it would be in 3D, imagine the name being "3Dii"?
The original founder of the 3D effects in technology would get Nintendo to the court, because "3Dii" has the same pronouncing as "3D".

We won't need a 3DTV, the console IS the TV.

Yeah, I'm joking. It's gonna cost, like, a thousand dollars if they are gonna do that.

I should call the new console, "Wii Too" or "Uhs".

I feel like owning that new console right now, even though I recently have a 3DS. Pun intended.

I guess it's time for a new console for Nintendo since the Wii is too weak to compete with the other consoles.

So, was this questioned ask, how big you expect it to be?

Personally I think maybe the size of an Xbox 360 or smaller.

If it is the size of an Xbox 360, I certainly do not want the weight of it.

Compared to the Wii, it's pretty heavy. I only felt the weight of it briefly, since I do not own a 360. I'm used to the weight of the Wii.

Yoshida said:
A school textbook weighs more then the Wii

True, but I don't carry textbooks around.

Master Koopakid said:
As long as it is better than the XBox 360 and the PS3 i'll be happy
That sounds believable of them since they are a worldwide company, so they'll have the money. It's about time that Nintendo upped their game.

Yoshida said:
Master Koopakid said:
As long as it is better than the XBox 360 and the PS3 i'll be happy
That sounds believable of them since they are a worldwide company, so they'll have the money. It's about time that Nintendo upped their game.
True Koopakid Approves

I just hope that PS3/360 people will stop going "Nintendo Wii Sucks, PS3 had better graphics and COD, FTW!" Because it is definetely getting on my nerves. Wii 2 better shut them up.

>>Crackin355
Wii and DS both have COD too.
But you know, people like to stay on their first argument, and can't take it that there are changes.

>>ToD the ToaD
That's funny, they only confirmed its existence.

Cod's a type of fish. CoD on the other hand is like the only thing people ever talk about these days...

I hope the new console will sweep the current ones out of the water.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D said:
>>Crackin355
Wii and DS both have COD too.
But you know, people like to stay on their first argument, and can't take it that there are changes.

Yes, but it was originally gonna be made for the PS3 so the game would suit better there. Also, I know that its on Wii and DS too, but the idiots that bag the Wii because they have CoD do not know that, thats what makes it even worse. I must admit, DS CoD is fun, using Knifes to 1-Hit KO everybody and the graphics are so terrible that its funny. I'd rather it over the Console CoD

And I want a Mario game to be a launch title as well

Back