Wii U

Just got my Wii U a couple hours ago at 9 PM. Sure took a lot to get it. Target LOST my copy of the wii u deluxe so i had to go to another one 30 minutes away. It was worth it though, Nintendo Land is great!

BTW, my Wii U account is SuperPaperFan

Well, I'm going to be annoyed until Christmas. It's gonna be like Pokemon White 2 all over again where I had to wait 2 weeks before it came. Except now it's 5 weeks or so.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Fi said:
Hey everyone! I'm on the Wii U internet right now! Teehee, I'm having waaaaay too much fun!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: This browser is SO much faster than the other browsers on the Wii and DS/3DS! It only takes a second to load!

but the browser on the computer is so much faster

#pcmasterrace
Apparently the Wii U's browser matches the speed of FireFox and Chrome, if not exceeding them.

Travis Touchdown said:
Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Fi said:
Hey everyone! I'm on the Wii U internet right now! Teehee, I'm having waaaaay too much fun!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: This browser is SO much faster than the other browsers on the Wii and DS/3DS! It only takes a second to load!

but the browser on the computer is so much faster

#pcmasterrace
Apparently the Wii U's browser matches the speed of FireFox and Chrome, if not exceeding them.
That's pretty nice.

This browser is pretty cool (I'm posting from the Wii U right now).

Dawn of the new day

I got black Wii U and it is downloading the update now

My black Wii console is with other of my Nintendo consoles

Nabber said:
Oh come on, I'm pretty trustable, I've only stabbed maybe 192 Komodo dragons.
why couldn't you just boil an infant human alive or something?!!! what did Komodo dragons ever do to you?!!!
komodo-dragon-picture.jpg
obnoxiously cute Komodo dragons in pic (well, not compared to tree or water monitors IMO but cute for Komodos)

Pokémon Trainer Michell said:
why couldn't you just boil an infant human alive or something?!!! what did Komodo dragons ever do to you?!!!
as cute as those Komodos are WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BOIL A BABY ALIVE

Nabber said:
Pokémon Trainer Michell said:
as cute as those Komodos are WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BOIL A BABY ALIVE

Gotta admit that's pretty screwed up.

Hey guys.

This derailing-the-thread thing you've got going.

Don't do it.

On topic: Currently i don't really have any plans to pick up a Wii U due to apartment space issues and not really being interested in any of the games (except Pikmin 3 and one game does not a system make)

Sunscreen said:
The Wii U froze up on me two times. Other people have complained about it on the web. They better fix this with a patch soon.

If it was while using some sort of Miiverse function, then it's because the network is being overloaded with people.

Otherwise, don't know.

Crackin355 said:
Sunscreen said:
The Wii U froze up on me two times. Other people have complained about it on the web. They better fix this with a patch soon.

If it was while using some sort of Miiverse function, then it's because the network is being overloaded with people.

Otherwise, don't know.
Nope, i was playing Nintendo Land both times. I haven't found an issue about miiverse yet.

I must know, can I transfer my save data from Wii games that use Wi-Fi like Mario Kart Wii and SSBB?

My Wii U just sent out!

Apparently from Groveport, Ohio.

According to Google Maps, that's about 9.5 hour drive from here.

So, maybe I'll get it tomorrow if I'm lucky. If it doesn't arrive than, then it will probably arrive the day after Thanksgiving.

SKmarioman said:
I must know, can I transfer my save data from Wii games that use Wi-Fi like Mario Kart Wii and SSBB?

any wii game

i'm not entirely sure the wi-fi would still connect however

Joltik said:
Gotta admit that's pretty screwed up.
my specialty....

but yah back on topic, its good you can transfer data, I may get a wii U around Christmas if the price drops like most Nintendo systems do at Christmas, if it does I'll get one then, if not some other time, so it really depends on when, rather than if, I will get a wii u because sooner or later I'll have to :P

Back