ATTN: Anyone who has played Conker's Bad Fur Day

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I've been planning to buy Conker's Bad Fur Day, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea because of the rating. Does this game really deserve an M rating? Does it contain swearing? I know if I'm ever caught with a game with swearing I'll get in trouble, so I wasn't sure if I should get it or not.

Yeah, the game does have swearing, but it's censored, though. At least in the X-Box version.

The Xbox remake is (more) bleeped out. Though I'd be more concerned by the ultra-violence, on-screen pissing and the sentient lump of feces myself.

Dirty jokes, sexual themes, swearing, violence, etc

It is definitely not your typical E-rated Nintendo game. The rating is accurate.

How ironic that a company that would develop crap like this would go on to rip-off Wii Sports

Actually, I'm in agreement with wsbm. While Conker's Bad Fur Day had a good storyline and everything, it had rather mediocre gameplay.

It was too hard when I played it. But uh.

Swearing. Fecal matter that talks. I think Conker starts out drunk? Maybe he does get drunk somewhere. So yeah.

Nitro Man said:
Actually, I'm in agreement with wsbm. While Conker's Bad Fur Day had a good storyline and everything, it had rather mediocre gameplay.
It was really suppose to be a pun...

Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
That's sort of corny then. And Solar might be the first intelligent person with I've seen dissatisfied with CBFD's gameplay. To each their own, I guess. I haven't played it in years anyway.

Mason said:
Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
That's sort of corny then. And Solar might be the first intelligent person with I've seen dissatisfied with CBFD's gameplay. To each their own, I guess. I haven't played it in years anyway.
SolarBlaze has generally awful judgement about games. Case in point, he loved SPM's storyline.

Herr Shyguy said:
SolarBlaze has generally awful judgement about games. Case in point, he loved SPM's storyline.
Hmm... I didn't like the MAIN story because
LOL COLLECT 7/8 BLANKS
(and peach marries bowser before the game starts wtf)

It was sort of generic BUT I love things like
The Sammer Guy Kingdom (Sammerland? IDK the name) being blown up and replaced with whiteness
The Overthere and the Underwhere
Mr. L
Francis. Just everything there.

I hated
Count Bleck's assistant should have got to marry him. I don't want your stupid Tiptron.
Squirps. He's like a bad combination of Pan and Giru from DBGT, minus any redeeming qualities (except he can spit lasers? w/e)

Nitro Man said:

Glowsquid said:

Herr Shyguy said:
I could say the same thing about you for liking Earthbound's gameplay, but unlike you, I know how to respect peoples' opinions.

Nitro Man said:
Herr Shyguy said:
I could say the same thing about you for liking Earthbound's gameplay, but unlike you, I know how to respect peoples' opinions.
You evidently don't know how to not be passive-aggressive, though!

Nitro Man said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Ooh, burn.

wh-

Okay. How about this? I don't like:

Half (NOT ALL) of the Metal Gear series.
Most likely any Megaman game where he DOESN'T look like this:
IpBMZ.gif

Metroid: Zero Mission for GBA

Mario Golf series / Mario Tennis series (or at least the ones I've played)

1VIkX.jpg

A lot more popular games probably. And I also happen to like a lot of games that people think are terrible. So I hope you guys don't let game opinion differences tear you all apart. :P

(EDITORS NOTE: Any angry attitude in this post should be taken as a joke.)

Mason said:
IpBMZ.gif
Wait, are you saying that you hate those games solely because they're not 8-bit?

Nitro Man said:
Mason said:
IpBMZ.gif
Wait, are you saying that you hate those games solely because they're not 8-bit?
No. XD I've only had fun with the 8-bit MM platformers thus far. SNES one(s?) were boring to me and MM64 was weird. I'm sure there are some I'd like.

Back