ATTN: Anyone who has played Conker's Bad Fur Day

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I've been planning to buy Conker's Bad Fur Day, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea because of the rating. Does this game really deserve an M rating? Does it contain swearing? I know if I'm ever caught with a game with swearing I'll get in trouble, so I wasn't sure if I should get it or not.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Yeah, the game does have swearing, but it's censored, though. At least in the X-Box version.

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
The Xbox remake is (more) bleeped out. Though I'd be more concerned by the ultra-violence, on-screen pissing and the sentient lump of feces myself.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Dirty jokes, sexual themes, swearing, violence, etc

It is definitely not your typical E-rated Nintendo game. The rating is accurate.

wsbm

King Bowser
How ironic that a company that would develop crap like this would go on to rip-off Wii Sports

SolarBlaze

Retired Wiki Staff
Actually, I'm in agreement with wsbm. While Conker's Bad Fur Day had a good storyline and everything, it had rather mediocre gameplay.

Puddin

eat the rich
It was too hard when I played it. But uh.

Swearing. Fecal matter that talks. I think Conker starts out drunk? Maybe he does get drunk somewhere. So yeah.

wsbm

King Bowser
Nitro Man said:
Actually, I'm in agreement with wsbm. While Conker's Bad Fur Day had a good storyline and everything, it had rather mediocre gameplay.
It was really suppose to be a pun...

Puddin

eat the rich
Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
That's sort of corny then. And Solar might be the first intelligent person with I've seen dissatisfied with CBFD's gameplay. To each their own, I guess. I haven't played it in years anyway.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Mason said:
Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
That's sort of corny then. And Solar might be the first intelligent person with I've seen dissatisfied with CBFD's gameplay. To each their own, I guess. I haven't played it in years anyway.
SolarBlaze has generally awful judgement about games. Case in point, he loved SPM's storyline.

Puddin

eat the rich
Herr Shyguy said:
SolarBlaze has generally awful judgement about games. Case in point, he loved SPM's storyline.
Hmm... I didn't like the MAIN story because
LOL COLLECT 7/8 BLANKS
(and peach marries bowser before the game starts wtf)

It was sort of generic BUT I love things like
The Sammer Guy Kingdom (Sammerland? IDK the name) being blown up and replaced with whiteness
The Overthere and the Underwhere
Mr. L
Francis. Just everything there.

I hated
Count Bleck's assistant should have got to marry him. I don't want your stupid Tiptron.
Squirps. He's like a bad combination of Pan and Giru from DBGT, minus any redeeming qualities (except he can spit lasers? w/e)

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Nitro Man said:
Glowsquid said:

SolarBlaze

Retired Wiki Staff
Herr Shyguy said:
I could say the same thing about you for liking Earthbound's gameplay, but unlike you, I know how to respect peoples' opinions.

Becquerel

King Bowser
Nitro Man said:
Herr Shyguy said:
I could say the same thing about you for liking Earthbound's gameplay, but unlike you, I know how to respect peoples' opinions.
You evidently don't know how to not be passive-aggressive, though!

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Nitro Man said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Ooh, burn.

Puddin

eat the rich
wh-

Okay. How about this? I don't like:

Half (NOT ALL) of the Metal Gear series.
Most likely any Megaman game where he DOESN'T look like this:

Metroid: Zero Mission for GBA

Mario Golf series / Mario Tennis series (or at least the ones I've played)

A lot more popular games probably. And I also happen to like a lot of games that people think are terrible. So I hope you guys don't let game opinion differences tear you all apart. :P

(EDITORS NOTE: Any angry attitude in this post should be taken as a joke.)

SolarBlaze

Retired Wiki Staff
Mason said:
Wait, are you saying that you hate those games solely because they're not 8-bit?

Puddin

eat the rich
Nitro Man said:
Mason said:
Wait, are you saying that you hate those games solely because they're not 8-bit?
No. XD I've only had fun with the 8-bit MM platformers thus far. SNES one(s?) were boring to me and MM64 was weird. I'm sure there are some I'd like.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
You didn't like Mega Man Legends?

Prepare for annihilation.

Also, I've been told to call Solarblaze an idiot.

Puddin

eat the rich
Rosencrantz said:
You didn't like Mega Man Legends?

Prepare for annihilation.
Well, I just said it was weird. I guess I don't think I like it as a Mega Man game per say.