Fun Facts about you.

Frankly, autism isn't a very fun fact, IMO. (For those who listed a relative with it as a fun fact.) I'm not really offended... just saying.

I'm 10 and a half
I can play the piano
I have a 3DS, a DS lite, a DSiXL and a Wii
I can ride my bike on Sundays at the local park
I live in São Paulo, Brazil (like SLNO)
I love Professor Layton (like SLNO too)
I once ate some leafs from a tree because I was extremely hungry
I have green eyes and blonde hair
I collect rare types of stones
I once had a birthday with a Mario theme
I am related to this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudente_de_Morais

That's all for now.

My great-grandad helped invent penicillin.

Half of my friends are as well.Its slightly weird, because thats 4 of them.(Im not saying being allergic to itis weird, Im just saying that 4 people in the same class is kinda weird)
Im not allergic to anything.
I once had scarlet fever.

I became dehydrated when I was four and blanked out for a week. Not really fun, but it's a useless fact about me.
I've never had chicken pox.
I have astigmatism, but only in my left eye. I'm just myopic in my right :l
I'm allergic to shellfish, and freshly cut grass and rubber cement irritate my throat and eyes and make me sneeze.
I'm left-brained.

I'm a chocoholic

I'm pretty good at baking

Until the DSi was released, I always played on the original DS, never bothering to get the DS Lite.

I'm pretty good with Photoshopping things, including fake game boxarts.

I'd rather sleep than do anything else. On the weekends, I usually sleep until about 12 PM, no matter how early I go to bed the night before.

I love visiting the Nintendo World store in New York City.

I use rechargeable battery packs for all four of our Wii Remotes, even though they only last about 3 days. :P

I have a dog.

I finished Portal and Portal 2 in 3 hours each.
I have a Wii, pink Ds lite, black DSI and a wine red DSiXL, and am saving for a 3DS.

Everytime I die, I come back to life as a teenager.

I know I have at least 4 dopplegangers in existence. One of them was in a comic book series and was by far, one of the scariest characters ever. My 2nd duplicate is part of a trilogy of live-action movies. My last two counterparts starred in 2 different Saturday Morning cartoons in the 1980's and in 2003. My 80's counterpart has a tendency to break the fourth wall while my 2003 counterpart is more sarcastic.

I have 3 brothers. My youngest brother is naive and gluttonous, but is literally a big hit at kids' birthday parties, my younger brother is a techno-geek and my older brother is a know-it-all, but they're all good in combat, I'll give 'em that.

I am the tallest, youngest, smartest, and thinnest person in my class.

I have a twin on this forum.(mollymoon4)

I use photoshop for my art but really want to learn how to get clean lineart

I want to play Portal or Portal 2 (or even both!)

I have glasses.

Bluedevil said:
I use photoshop for my art but really want to learn how to get clean lineart
Lineart like in hand made drawings?
----------------------------------------------
I'm actually more mature than most of 13 year old people (classmates, other teenagers I don't know)

Je ne parle pas l'espagnol, mais je parle le français. Il est très super :)

Oui, oui.

@DHalliwell: I meant for tablet outlining in photoshop ^^; .

Fact:

I can speak (not fluent though) Mandarin Chinese.

Back