Have you ever finished any Paper Mario game at 100%?

Chivi-chivik

I'm Chivi-chivik M@ngaka!
Hi here!

I'm asking if you have finished any of the Paper Mario games at 100%. This includes all the collecting items in the game (as catchcards or other thing else) and not having bosses to beat. You understand me?

And, If yop did it so, tell me how do you did (using a guide? some friend advice? ALONE?)

I hpoe you'll answer. It's just for know (no ofense). :)

Only Paper Mario TTYD (with no guide)
Full tattle log.
Every star piece.
All the side quests (was it called help center?)
All the badges.
All Shine Sprite Abilities.
Back at the top of the Glitz Pit.
Pit of 100 trials.
Game beaten.
Mario was at the highest rank (but IDK what level. probably close to minimum)
EDIT: I had all recipes but I might have used a guide.

But I stupidly erased my save. As for Paper Mario 64, I got ALMOST everything but there was a Star Piece I didn't get as Peach through the teleport treasure chest thing. So I'm screwed. I was young, and I did use a guide for that one.

SPM I beat it but barely did anything else.

I started 100%-ing Paper Mario 64 once, then I found out I left some badges with Peach in the castle. Then I started trying with my other file.

Right now I'm hunting down Quizmo for the last few star pieces. Then I might start doing recipes, I don't know if I'm even gonna try to get all them.

As much as I love Paper Mario, I haven't 100% any of them. The closest I got was TTYD, I was couldn't fill up the whole tattle log, mainly because I couldn't waste a turn tattling on the later enemies in the Pit of 100 Trials otherwise I would've lost. Otherwise I finished everything else, badges, star pieces, the actual pit, recepies, the Trouble Center, partner abilities, etc all thanks to my guide.

As for the original Paper Mario, I didn't bother gettting all the star pieces as I already had all the badges I needed from Merlow. And its difficult for me to get the recepies without a guide, and I don't want to waste time checking GAMEFAQS. I did beat all the optional bosses (minus the 3 Anti Guys in Bowser's Castle).

For Super Paper Mario, not even close, too many things to collect, but I got a good portion of the Catch Cards, especially the ones that are one-of-a-kind (partners from the prequels and character cards) and I bought all the treasure maps and their respective treasures.

Did anyone else here use the Fortune teller in Dry Dry Outpost? Merva...something. At first I thought it was a waste of coins but it was actually quite helpful.

Oh and fun fact: The miniboss Piranha Plants you see the first time in Lava Lava Island (I think when looking for baby Yoshis) can be activated with a first strike. I think you have to use Kooper's shell. I remember being surprised about it, usually first strikes only work on field enemies.

Filburt Turtle said:
Did anyone else here use the Fortune teller in Dry Dry Outpost? Merva...something. At first I thought it was a waste of coins but it was actually quite helpful.
I always have the best Merlee spell active.

Filburt Turtle said:

Oh and fun fact: The miniboss Piranha Plants you see the first time in Lava Lava Island (I think when looking for baby Yoshis) can be activated with a first strike. I think you have to use Kooper's shell. I remember being surprised about it, usually first strikes only work on field enemies.

Yeah, I knew that, as a kid I managed to get a first strike with Bombette, but I can't seem to do it anymore.

And I do use the fortune teller, in TTYD when fighting Doopliss and the Shadow Sirens in the Palace of Shadow, I got 94 Star Points, enough to give me a level up and put me more than half way to another level up.

TTYD:
All bosses
All badges
Most Recipes (somewhere around 60 I think)

But then my memory card got wiped! :(

Ah! and if anyone wants to know my status with this.... I couldn't finish SPM (the only i played) because my Wii got broke up (it didn't read Wii DVDs)... now it's under repair... :(

Filburt Turtle said:
everything There was a Star Piece I didn't get as Peach through the teleport treasure chest thing. So I'm screwed. I was young, and I did use a guide for that one.

There was a star piece in Peach's Castle? Or do you mean shooting star?

I never beat any of the RPG games 100%, but I always get up to the final boss and beat him or her.

superjeff64 said:
Filburt Turtle said:
everything There was a Star Piece I didn't get as Peach through the teleport treasure chest thing. So I'm screwed. I was young, and I did use a guide for that one.

There was a star piece in Peach's Castle? Or do you mean shooting star?
No, but it might have been a badge. But it was something that was really important and impossible to get back.

Hmm...badge.

Deep Focus (in the treasure chest room)
Power Rush (in the library)
Last Stand (in the room where a Toad is hiding in the dresser)

Other items in Peach's Castle

Jammin' Jelly (win the quiz show)
Shooting Star (talk to the Hammer Bro at the back of the library while disguised as a minion using the sneaky parasol)
Life Shroom (in the library but only Mario can get it)

I think thats all the items in Peach's Castle.

Back