Hardest Comets in SMG and SMG2

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
What do you guys think the hardest comets are in SMG and SMG2? I think the purple coin and daredevil comets are the hardest.

Cosmic Luigi races.

inb4The Perfect Run

The hardest comet? The most tedious ones are the purple coin ones. The hardest ones would be Daredevil

Super Mario Galaxy: Lava Spire Daredevil Run

Super Mario Galaxy 2: The Perfect Run

I personally think the hardest in SMG1 is the Purple Coins in the Bone Pen. I have bad memories of that.
I can actually beat lava spire daredevil pretty easily.

I've heard that Luigi's Purple Coins is pretty difficult.

Is there a sort of penalty for saying Speedrun Comet?

TwilaTheSun said:
Is there a sort of penalty for saying Speedrun Comet?

No, it's just that we don't find it hard.

*facepalm* Did i say speedrun? I got speedrun and daredevil mixed up. But anyways, i'd say daredevil is the worst. Freaking LAVA SPIRES.

Though not a comet, but it's the second trash-exploding mission that's the hardest. It took me 4 MONTHS to complete.

And with Luigi it took me only 2 seconds :P

SKmarioman said:
Though not a comet, but it's the second trash-exploding mission that's the hardest. It took me 4 MONTHS to complete.

And with Luigi it took me only 2 seconds :P

I agree it feels like a Comet. I stlll haven't completed it!

Wow, the trash blowing up mission. Such a hair ripper. But I say it is more tedious than hard.

Which one, the Super Mario Galaxy one or the Super Mario Galaxy 2 one? Another hair-ripper mission BTW, but only in Super Mario Galaxy.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Which one, the Super Mario Galaxy one or the Super Mario Galaxy 2 one? Another hair-ripper mission BTW, but only in Super Mario Galaxy.

Yeah, what was it in the second one that made it easier? I don't really remember the second one, but I remember being able to do that one much faster.

twinArmageddons said:
There was no time limit.

Ah, that's it. It just had the green disappearing platforms. I guess without the time limit it was easier, even with the green platforms.

The rotating platforms were the reason SMG's is harder than SMG2, honestly. The time limit in SMG didn't bother me at all.

What made SMG1's level harder was that it was the first time you played it. Once you encountered it in the second game, it's a tad easier (despite the Cosmic Clones) since you know the strategies for beating it.

Back