Top 5 Best Mario SPINOFF Games.

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
Well, my 1st forum so how about a Top 5? Just name the top 5, and why you've chosen them. Here's mine.

5: Mario Kart: Super Circuit. This game was like a portable SMK. The items, the SNES tracks. It truly felt like a Mario Kart to remember.

4: Mario Paint. You're probably wondering WHY ISN'T THIS ON A WORST LIST! (Well, possibly, lol.)
This game was the 1st step in interactive gaming. Making music, making movies, making animations, I remember for what it truly was. Creativity.

3: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. The 1st game in the (so far.) Trilogy...and it hit with a bang. Alphadream took the Mario Universe, and came back to the style SMRPG set out for any future RPG's that Mario and his Bro would be in. (Except for Paper Mario.)

2: Dr. Mario Online RX. 17 words. VIRUS KILLING, PILL DROPPING, EPIC MUSIC, ONLINE PLAY, RANKING BATTLES, FRIEND BATTLES, AND MARIO AS A DOCTOR.

1: Mario Kart 64. What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's the best in the series, with memorable music, memorable tracks, and just straight out driving. No automatic driver items, no cheapening things to get you in 1st with the push of a button, just a simple race for 1st place.

Mario & Luigi SSS
a spinoff?
EDIT:
1.Mario Party 3(Daisy appearance in The MParty series! :) )
2.Mario Kart Double Dash
3.Super Mario Kart
4.Mario Tennis 64
5. Mario strikers charged

Yoshi's Island.

1.Mario Kart Wii: Always liked Mario Kart and this has the greatest variety out of any one of them regarding karts, characters, and courses.

2.Mario Sports Mix: 4 games in one and I can kill Wario in all of them. I'm so glad that Toad is at least playable in this game.

3.Mario Super Sluggers: Huge roster, some things that make Wario look stupid, and fun minigames.

4.Mario Party 6: Faire Square and orbs. Enough said.

5.Mario Kart Double Dash!!: It's simply fun for me and all my favorite Mario characters are playable, along with cool vehicles.

I'm going to go with a one game per series rule.

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash
2. Mario Party 5
3. Mario Power Tennis
4. Mario Strikers Charged
5. Luigi's Mansion

I don't really consider the RPGs spin offs, but they're not main.

I'm going by best spin-off game per series. Doesn't include Smash Bros. or RPGs.

1: Mario Kart Double Dash!!
2: Mario Sports Mix
3: Mario Power Tennis
4: Mario Strikers Charged
5: Mario Party 7

1. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3. Mario Kart Wii
4. Mario Party 5
5. Mario Kart: Double Dash

1.) Donkey Kong Country
2.) Wario Ware Smooth Moves
3.) Donkey Kong Country 3
4.) Wario Ware Touched
5.) Donkey kong Country 2

Donkey Kong going BRONKYKONG!, Waluigi NEHEHEH! and Wario shierking every 5 seconds Mario Party 4 proves to be great.

If Donkey Kong games count as Mario spinoffs here is my top 5 favorite spin offs:

1. Donkey Kong Country 2 (best game ever)
2. Donkey Kong Country
3. Donkey Kong country 3
4. Donkey Kong 64
5. Donkey Kong Land

Donkey Kong is awesome.

1. MKWii
2. Super Mario Kart
3. Mario Strikers Charged
4. Mario Sports Mix
5. Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land

Back