no sir

Re: Super Mario Bros! Lost Levels!

I did beat LL with Mario, not Luigi. In fact, the reason they didn't release it in the USA at first because Nintendo of Japan thought it would be too hard of a game for them and would lose interest in the series.

Reggie Fils-Aime said:
I did beat LL with Mario, not Luigi. In fact, the reason they didn't release it in the USA at first because Nintendo of Japan thought it would be too hard of a game for them and would lose interest in the series.

I know... That was when they created the yume kojo rip-off. Too difficult? A little insulting for the states i Think.

Lost Levels is kind of ridiculous. I only finished it because I played the for-pussies version in SMBDX with infinite continues.

I play Luigi because he jumps higher. I beat the game 100% and beat level 1-1 to level D-4 in SMAS. It's a pretty good game.

I'll never understand why they never released this game in the US just because it was "too hard" :rolleyes:

Compared to Super Mario World 100% completion this is nothing. That game took me and my brother years to do.

Back