Super Mario Sunshine DS

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Hey guys I was just wondering since there is a DS version of Super Mario 64 souldn't Super Mario Sunshine deserve one? It could have more shine sprites and more levels and maybe they could include some RPG bosses to. Say what you think in the comments 8)

yoshidude99 said:
Hey guys I was just wondering since there is a DS version of Super Mario 64 souldn't Super Mario Sunshine deserve one? It could have more shine sprites and more levels and maybe they could include some RPG bosses to. Say what you think in the comments 8)

that sounds like a good idea!
But who do you think it will fit good in the game?( from rpg bosses)

The 3DS can probably handle a SMS remake, so this is possible. I'd rather have a DK64 remake, though.

SMS, Luigi's Mansion and DK64 are all perfect for a 3DS remake. Especially Luigi's Mansion since it's a kind of "small" game.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The 3DS can probably handle a SMS remake, so this is possible. I'd rather have a DK64 remake, though.
I would agree, but I would want a SMS remake more. I don't even have DK64. Anyway, that would be cool. But I'm not getting a 3DS.

This is a good game to have on the 3DS for this reason: The 3D parts are confusing, like jumping up to tightropes.

I've always wanted SMS, so a 3DS remake would be AWSOME. A Galaxy or Galaxy 2 remake would be cool too.

19998_super_mario_sunshine_ds-v2.png

OMG it's here!

SKmarioman said:
I've always wanted SMS, so a 3DS remake would be AWSOME. A Galaxy or Galaxy 2 remake would be cool too.

19998_super_mario_sunshine_ds-v2.png

OMG it's here!
I didn't like Sunshine because the bosses and enemies are terrible. Galaxy 1 and 2 remakes are a little to early. For Instance making HG and SS after 10 years would gain more money than making it a year later. Also Gold and Silver became messed up after 7 years. You would have to get into a dangerous situation to fix it. Let's say Super Mario Galaxy's game disc doesn't work after 7 years or so. Instead of repairing it they should make remakes to introduce the newer fans to that game. The software will be better as well making characters and backgrounds clearer. Old fans memories won't be tarnished as well.

They could make some things in the game better like lock on Water Rockets in the fight with Mecha Bowser.

From implications of what I heard, they can make collecting Blue Coins less tedious?

Yeah they need to make the Blue Coins easier to find for 100% completion. They could also include more nozzles to use. :dk:

yoshidude99 said:
Yeah they need to make the Blue Coins easier to find for 100% completion. They could also include more nozzles to use. :dk:
No way. Finding blue coins makes me so occupied. I love to search for them, and I still haven't found them all, even if I've played that game for probably dozens of hours.

I hope there is never a Galaxy remake. I think that whole series is severely overrated and I don't enjoy them too much.

It wouldn't work on the DS, but I think a 3DS remake would be awesome. You'd need both the control pad and the analog stick thing for camera control. With SM64DS, camera control wasn't that big of a deal, but you didn't need to be able to aim FLUDD.

I would buy it in a heartbeat though. I LOVE SMS.

I think a Sunshine remake would be cool. I hope Luigi and Yoshi are playable like SM64DS but I want DK instead of Wario. I honestly don't understand why :wario: was put in SM64DS.

I don't understand either but having :wario: in a 3DS remake of Super Mario Sunshine would be just wrong.

yoshidude99 said:
I don't understand either but having :wario: in a 3DS remake of Super Mario Sunshine would be just wrong.

IMO, Yoshi is just wrong in SM64DS too. I thought adding Wario was a cool idea; he teams up with the Mario Bros. for once. Plus, he is funny.

Definitely no Wario in SMS3DS. Wario in tropical attire is something I never ever ever ever want to see. However, Luigi would be okay.

I would like some more playable characters but I don't want them to have all different abilities like in SM64DS. I hate having to always exit the level and switch characters to be able to get a star or something. Instead, any playable characters should have different stats (like Mario and Luigi in SMG games), but not completely different abilities.

schmutz said:
Definitely no Wario in SMS3DS. Wario in tropical attire is something I never ever ever ever want to see. However, Luigi would be okay.
Why? You could go control Wario and push him off a cliff or something and laugh at him.

yoshidude99 said:
It would be funny seeing :wario: trying to use F.L.U.D.D. He wouldn't even get off the ground ;D

Normally I can't tolerate jokes making fun of fat people because I'm somewhat obese myself, but in this case; HAHAHAHAHA! XD :lol:

Anyway, if a Sunshine remake did come out, DK would be a better (and more logical) choice since he already lives on a tropical island.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I hate having to always exit the level and switch characters to be able to get a star or something.

Maybe Nintendo can include something similar to the tag barrels like DK64.

Also, I want to see Peach wearing something more tropical.

superjeff64 said:
yoshidude99 said:
It would be funny seeing :wario: trying to use F.L.U.D.D. He wouldn't even get off the ground ;D

Normally I can't tolerate jokes making fun of fat people because I'm somewhat obese myself, but in this case; HAHAHAHAHA! XD :lol:

Anyway, if a Sunshine remake did come out, DK would be a better (and more logical) choice since he already lives on a tropical island.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I hate having to always exit the level and switch characters to be able to get a star or something.

Maybe Nintendo can include something similar to the tag barrels like DK64.

Also, I want to see Peach wearing something more tropical.
I think fat people are cool. Think of all the fat people from Nintendo games. That's a lot isn't it?

Back