Most disturbing Zelda game

Lily x

Goodbye
Me? Majora's mask and spirit tracks.
Why?
Majoras mask, very eerie and disturbing, my bro has VC version, he was so scared about what happened after night 3 he had to switch off.

Spirit tracks, you may think WTF, BUT! Malladus, when he eats the leprechaun that is disturbing and Malludus as Zelda....the most disturbing thing on ANY Zelda game.

Comments and opions are appriciated as long as they are not insulting.

Zelda II.
It's doesn't have that usual Zelda feeling.
I also hate all DS versions of Zelda (including that Japan-only one, with that gay fairy-wannabe).

The reason I disliked Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks is forced Touch Screen Control. However, the only thing in Zelda I ever found disturbing was-

MAJOR TWILIGHT PRINCESS SPOILERS:
*face is one inch from Midna's* I needdd you...

-that.

So much in Majora's Mask was just very subtly off. It all came together to be pretty unnerving.

Pokemonmaster, agreed.
My bro was so scared at the final night he switched off and hasn't touched it since.

Ocarina of Time has given me nightmares, which they still sporadically do to me today, even though I never played the game (my bro played it)

I don't think Majora's Mask is the most disturbing Zelda, but this is the most disturbing thing in it.

moon-stares-at-link-in-the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask_288x288.jpg

moon-stares-at-link-in-the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask_288x288.jpg

[/quote]

that thing bring me memories... What a great game! And i agree, that moon it's freaking awesome and creepy!
And why did he turned it off? I let the days end on purpose just to see what happens and it was cool!

My bro has got the orcanaria.
No more scary moons, use the song of time then bobs your uncle.

>>Legend of Lily
What's an Orcanaria (I can't even speak it out)?

:O
Out of the 'toon' games spirit tracks is the most disturbing.
Cole, Zelda having her body nabbed, Malladus eating Cole, Malladus taking over Zeldas body!

Legend of Lily said:
:O
Out of the 'toon' games spirit tracks is the most disturbing.
Cole, Zelda having her body nabbed, Malladus eating Cole, Malladus taking over Zeldas body!
Twilight Princess is scarier. I can't believe Spirit Tracks got an E10 rating. It should be rated E. Of course, I didn't get too far into that game, so I might have missed something.

E10+ didn't exist back then and the ESRB was much more lenient back then.

GRUUAAAHHH... I was three when I played Ocarina of Time and I thought you were supposed to talk to the ReDeads, well apparently they don't know how to talk.

Back