Most disturbing Zelda game

And I suppose that game is rated E.

PokemonMaster said:
Legend of Lily said:
lol
Spirit tracks is the creepiest `toon` game because
In the final boss malladus takes over zeldas body, what is not right... then he eats a leprechaun!
Wind Waker is scarier. ReDeads eat each other when one dies.
No they don't!
Yeah, it is rated E.

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask were rated E too, in spite of the well level, the windmill mummy thingy, and some others. The old graphics just made scary moments worse too.

Didn't thought about watching my box for it.
My Wind Waker is a Limited Edition one, so it came before PEGI rated games.
Back then, we had ELSPA, and they've rated Wind Waker as "Content OK 3+".

twinArmageddons said:
PokemonMaster said:
Legend of Lily said:
lol
Spirit tracks is the creepiest `toon` game because
In the final boss malladus takes over zeldas body, what is not right... then he eats a leprechaun!
Wind Waker is scarier. ReDeads eat each other when one dies.
No they don't!
Yeah, it is rated E.
Kill one ReDead and have ReDead left. The ReDead thats alive will eat the dead ReDead. Disgusting, I know.

Don't know why you bumped it, but since you did...

I think Twilight Princess had a disturbing plot at times. I mean, when Link overhears all the people in Kankariko Village, and how Barnes is talking about how the store owner was basically murdered...

But yeah, I think Majora's Mask takes the prize, though I don't think the plot was disturbing or anything; just the way the graphics were back then. I bet if they made a remake, things would look a lot less cleaner and creepy, such as the moon.

cryoAwakening said:
Don't know why you bumped it, but since you did...

I think Twilight Princess had a disturbing plot at times. I mean, when Link overhears all the people in Kankariko Village, and how Barnes is talking about how the store owner was basically murdered...

But yeah, I think Majora's Mask takes the prize, though I don't think the plot was disturbing or anything; just the way the graphics were back then. I bet if they made a remake, things would look a lot less cleaner and creepy, such as the moon.

is it bad that i never played twilight princess?

Ocarina of Time was pretty creepy at times. I never thought nintendo would or could make a game this creepy. Then I saw my friend play majora's mask. I never personally played it but just watching my friend play it was enough to scare the pants off me (I was nine) Majora's mask was like a horror movie or some physcotic thriller.

Back