Most disturbing Zelda game

PokemonMaster said:
Ocarina Of Time. It's quite clear with ReDeads and bleeding Ganondorfs.
I wonder how that would look like in 3D

That would be grusome, Im getting it on 3ds.
Im daring people to watch the MM ending accoplypse on youtube, hehehe....

For those of you who have been to zeldauniverse.net, you'll find that MM is much more than meets the eye.

My bro shat himself when he watched the acopolypse on youtube, THE MOON CRUSHES YOU!
you have reached a terrible fate...

Legend of Lily said:
Im daring people to watch the MM ending accoplypse on youtube, hehehe....
I did a while back ago. I honestly have no idea why you think it's scary. The only scary part is that you have to start over if it actually happens to you, which it shouldn't because you should know to play the Song of Time or whatever it's called before the end of the third day.

Now that I think about it, the Redeads PALES in comparison to disturbingness to the Happy Mask Salesman. That guy is SO creepy. With that smile, creepy music, and weird fathom with masks, the Happy Mask Salesman makes Majora's Mask the most disturbing Zelda game.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Happy Mask Salesman makes Majora's Mask the most disturbing Zelda game.
I don't know about that. He certainly helps, but the entire game has such an odd surreal feel to it anyway.

Herr Shyguy said:
I don't know about that. He certainly helps, but the entire game has such an odd surreal feel to it anyway.

Yeah, he does help, but I think he's still a creep. I gotta agree with you on that last point: moon crashing into the planet, going back in time, you name it.

Herr Shyguy said:

Yeah, he does help, but I think he's still a creep. I gotta agree with you on that last point: moon crashing into the planet, going back in time, you name it.
Redeads are undead people trying to eat Link.

I also think the fact that when you land on the moon itself, everything looks so peaceful and serene when the player obviously expected it to have death written all over it.

PokemonMaster said:
Herr Shyguy said:

Redeads are undead people trying to eat Link.

I don't know what is scarier: Redeads or Gibdos. Both tend to give me nightmares. I wish I can see them do the ballerina when you wear a certain mask. I'm pretty sure this will be silly.

The Happy Mask Salesman is not scary, he's just a creep. That's all.

I thought they first appeared in that desert area in Majora's Mask. Huh, I guess they appeared earlier than that. The guy who got Gibdofied was a freaky moment, though, in that house. Scary.

I thought they first appeared in that desert area in Majora's Mask. Huh, I guess they appeared earlier than that. The guy who got Gibdofied was a freaky moment, though, in that house. Scary.
Heres a sprite:
GibdoLoZ.png
It looks like a jailer dancing.

lol
Spirit tracks is the creepiest `toon` game because
In the final boss malladus takes over zeldas body, what is not right... then he eats a leprechaun!

Legend of Lily said:
lol
Spirit tracks is the creepiest `toon` game because
In the final boss malladus takes over zeldas body, what is not right... then he eats a leprechaun!
Wind Waker is scarier. ReDeads eat each other when one dies.

Back