The Official Nicktoons Thread

AngryBeavers.jpg

I want this show back.

Nickelodeon's new shows are all stupid. Big Time Rush, House of Anubis, Fanboy and ChumChum, etc. are all pretty stupid. That new Power Rangers show coming on sounds like the dumbest show they've ever had. iCarly is also getting really annoying and it's overrated. The only shows I like are Spongebob, Dragonball Z Kai, Fairly Oddparents, and all the other shows that are never on anymore.

Aggreed. Many of the new shows are dumb, and now all I feel like is watching teen nick for Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, and better shows. I want back CatDog too. And spongebob is kinda funny. There is not enough new episodes though. All these new shows (House of Anubis, Supah Ninjas, the power rangers thing,) are all dumb.

The new Spongebob kind of sucks.

I only watch the Fairly Oddparents, Spongebob (especially if it is a rerun), and T.U.F.F. Puppy.

Is the Fairly Oddparents discontinued? Other than that movie, I don't see anymore new episodes.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Nickelodeon's new shows are all stupid. Big Time Rush, House of Anubis, Fanboy and ChumChum, etc. are all pretty stupid. That new Power Rangers show coming on sounds like the dumbest show they've ever had. iCarly is also getting really annoying and it's overrated. The only shows I like are Spongebob, Dragonball Z Kai, Fairly Oddparents, and all the other shows that are never on anymore.
Dragon ball z kai you watch, that show was awsome.
And you are also lucky I got the 4kids one and get this they don't show the gut punches (they do in sonic x) spirit bomb and galick gun are clled spirit blast and galick blast, and they cut some of the beating up sences in that version ain't that stupid.

Scrub Jay said:
Is the Fairly Oddparents discontinued? Other than that movie, I don't see anymore new episodes.
No, I think there are several new episodes to air this year.

I really don't like it how they show the Waluigi and Wario Show AKA Fanboy and Chum-Chum over The Fairly Oddparents. They are both made by the same companies, so I really wonder why they ditched The Fairly Oddparents for THAT.

Poof ruined TFOP. That other show is still worse, though.

Plus, no Wario/Waluigi bashing DAMN IT.

T.U.F.F. Puppy is pretty awesome aside from the fact that Dudley's an idiot, Kenswick stutters and Snaptrap and his minions are the main villains in almost every episode.

At least they still show the old Spongebob episodes once in a while.

Lario said:
Poof ruined TFOP. That other show is still worse, though.

Plus, no Wario/Waluigi bashing DAMN IT.

I didn't originally named it the "Waluigi and Wario Show", someone else did. Those ugly kids are rip-offs of them. Sort of. They make Waluigi and Wario look pretty.

Who doesn't like the old Spongebob? The newer ones aren't funny anymore because they lack all the staff the older one has.

Nostalgists of animation (at least before 1999) and people who didn't watch the old episodes enough hate it.

I can't believe nobody say "hey Arnold!" such an amazing nicktoon. And i liked the final chapters a lot.

I like(d):[*]Aaahh!!! Real Monsters[*]Action League Now!: The Series[*]Avatar: The Last Airbender[*]CatDog[*]ChalkZone[*]Danny Phantom[*]Hey Arnold![*]Invader Zim[*]KaBlam![*]My Life as a Teenage Robot[*]Oh Yeah! Cartoons[*]Pelswick[*]Rocko's Modern Life[*]Rugrats (Season 1)[*]SpongeBob SquarePants (Seasons 1-3)[*]The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius[*]The Angry Beavers[*]The Fairly OddParents[*]The Ren & Stimpy Show
I dislike(d):[*]All Grown Up![*]Angelica and Susie's Pre-School Daze[*]As Told by Ginger[*]Back at the Barnyard[*]Catscratch[*]El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera[*]Fanboy and Chum Chum[*]Mr. Meaty[*]Rocket Power[*]Rugrats (Seasons 2+)[*]SpongeBob SquarePants (Seasons 4+)[*]Tak and the Power of Juju[*]The Mighty B![*]The Penguins of Madagascar[*]The Wild Thornberrys[*]The X's
Haven't seen or undecided:[*]Planet Sheen[*]T.U.F.F. Puppy[*]Wayside

Back