North America's Mario Sports Mix

Are you gonna get Mario Sports Mix on February 7th?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Ultramariologan

This guy apparently ate Wario.
So, are you gonna get Mario Sports Mix on February 7th?

I reserved it at Target and my reservation card says it's coming out on January 6. But they probably won't put it on the shelves until the next day. It wouldn't come out on January 9 because Nintendo usually releases games on Sundays.

Why does it say "North America's"? Surely it can be for everywhere.

If otherwise, I gotta get out. :O

Heck yes! I've been waiting since forever for this installment to get released in the States, and to finally get some personal questions answered.

I went to Target earlier to pick up my reserved copy of the game and they told me that they won't be getting the game in stock until tomorrow, even though my reservation card said it was going to be released on Feb 6. Now I regret reserving that game there.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I went to Target earlier to pick up my reserved copy of the game and they told me that they won't be getting the game in stock until tomorrow, even though my reservation card said it was going to be released on Feb 6. Now I regret reserving that game there.

I wouldn't worry.. I reserved my copy in GameStop, and they said its going to be released the 8th. :S

Well there's a commercial in the USA (where I am) that says released Feb. 7th. So I assume it was released today. Anyway, yeah I'm gonna get it. Looks like a cool game. I don't have Mario Hoops 3-on-3.

My vote is "no" on getting Mario Sports Mix on the 7th, but "yes" later on (such as my birthday). I can't wait to hear Daisy, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, and Wario!

Heavily underrated if you asked me. Of course, I have yet to try Volleyball, mostly because I was stuck with Dodgeball after doing Basketball and Hockey.

IGN said playing alone was pretty boring because the CPU characters are way easy, or obnoxiously hard. I'm starting to think this game is pretty bad. I might not get it. But, the game does have WFC on it. And IGN didn't mention that in their review.

Back