Which one was your first Mario Game?

The N64 game's title is simply Super Smash Bros. If it were Melee or Brawl, I would have specified it.

Cosmopolitan said:
The N64 game's title is simply Super Smash Bros. If it were Melee or Brawl, I would have specified it.
I don't usually say SMB 1 because I've normally think of it as Super Smash Brothers.

SMB: The Lost Levels. Not a good place to start for my 1st Mario game.

Mario Kart DS...

Since I'm bored I'll list my first 3.
1. Super Mario 64. My first and favourite video game.
2. Mario Kart 64. My first kart game. (obviously)
3. Mario Party 2. IMO best Party game.

I believe it was Super Mario 64, but it could have been Super Mario Allstars. I don't really remember.

WHAT WAS MY first Mario Game?

Super Smash Bros. or Mario Kart 64

Mario Kart DS.Got it on my 7th birthday with a pink DS lite. My sister got the same for her birthday(we were born on the same day, in different years) and we spent all day playing it.Happy Days

mario bros on atari 2600, it's very fun and I still play it. My second was donkey kong with mario as jumpman on gameboy, I still play that too.

I think it was either Mario Party or Super Mario 64

I don't even know. I'm sure the first one I played was the original Super Mario Brothers...

If i remember correctly... It might've been Super Mario Land 2 for the Game boy. Or maybe Super Mario 64, i don't remember.

I played older titles at my cousin's house when I was younger, but my first own Mario game was Super Mario Sunshine.

I first got a Donkey Kong game. My first was Donkey Kong Country (GBC) and the first Mario game itself is Super Mario Bros. Deluxe.

My first one was Super Mario Bros. for the NES. I played it on the Super Joy III, which is that NES emulator. But if you're talking console wise, my first Mario games were Luigi's Mansion, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, and Super Mario Sunshine for the GameCube. I got them all at the same time, so I don't have an exact first.

Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party; those were the first Mario games i've played. I say both of them cuz I played them on the same day, so I technically count them both as my first game. :P

Back