Should there be a fourth Mario & Luigi?

Already thought of that idea before coming to this topic, so I'm cool with this idea, as long as they don't make Wario do something stupid.

And yes, I agree to regularlize Daisy and Waluigi for once!

Supremo78 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Yes. With Fawful, of course.
Yeah Fawful definately needs to be in it.

Fawful's dead, remember? Just like all the other Mario RPG villians.

Smithy (SMRPG)
Cackletta (M&LSS)
The Shadow Queen (PM:TTYD)
The Shroobs (M&LPiT)
Dimentio (SPM)

The only one who isn't dead is Bowser from Paper Mario and that's only because he's one of the main characters.

I think it would be cool if in a fourth Mario and Luigi Fawful returns and Mario and Luigi would have to team up with wario and waluigi to save mushroom kingdom. ;)

yoshidude99 said:
I think it would be cool if in a fourth Mario and Luigi Fawful returns and Mario and Luigi would have to team up with wario and waluigi to save mushroom kingdom. ;)
That would be cool, but since Wario and Mario along with Luigi and Waluigi are mostly enemies, it's bound not to happen. But, Fawful could make a cameo appearance or something. Oh and for Superjeff64, Bowser has been killed millions of times, and he's in the most recent game Mario Sports Mix. So Fawful has a chance appearing.

superjeff64 said:
Supremo78 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Yes. With Fawful, of course.
Yeah Fawful definately needs to be in it.

Fawful's dead, remember? Just like all the other Mario RPG villians.

Smithy (SMRPG)
Cackletta (M&LSS)
The Shadow Queen (PM:TTYD)
The Shroobs (M&LPiT)
Dimentio (SPM)

The only one who isn't dead is Bowser from Paper Mario and that's only because he's one of the main characters.
really? maybe my memory is blurring but I remember a large amount of Shroobs frozen in Bowser's fridge, just waiting for someone to revive them, sir :posh:
hey, that's actually a nice idea for the next game. Quick, someone write this down.
I would actually like the idea of Wario and Waluigi appearing in an RPG. the amount of development Waluigi has received is ridiculous and improving him wouldn't be too bad.
Not to mention that anything containing Wario automatically becomes an Instant Win 8)

I'm tired of Fawful. I wouldn't mind seeing the Shroobs return as minor characters or:

Perry Mason said:
Wario & Waluigi: Partners in Crime

Or just give us a game like the first one but replace the Bean Bean kingdom with Sarasaland, dude. And have Tatanga as the main villain.

I also didn't mean the replacement part literally - it would be shaped in its own way. They could even section Sarasaland out as Birabuto, Muda, Easton and Chai. Super Mario land enemies like Chibibos and Nokobons would be cool and I can clearly picture Tokotokos and Batadons in that style.

They could have Cackletta come back with fawful reviving her or something. Bowser should be involved somehow to kick their buts :bowser:

I hate the Bean characters. Also has anyone else noticed a... connection? (Moderate racism warning.)

Bean Bean Kingdom
Border Jump Brothers

Was Nintendo or whoever translated the game intending that?

The Shroobs (M&LPiT)
[/quote]
really? maybe my memory is blurring but I remember a large amount of Shroobs frozen in Bowser's fridge, just waiting for someone to revive them, sir :posh:
hey, that's actually a nice idea for the next game. Quick, someone write this down.
I would actually like the idea of Wario and Waluigi appearing in an RPG. the amount of development Waluigi has received is ridiculous and improving him wouldn't be too bad.
Not to mention that anything containing Wario automatically becomes an Instant Win 8)
[/quote]

:-[ Oops. I forgot about the Shroobs in Bowser's Inside Story. My mistake. I'll admit it would be nice to see the Wario Bros. in an RPG even its only a cameo. Personally, I want an RPG where all the dead RPG villains come back to life and seek revenge. Intrestingly, enough, I recently read the first page of a "fun" fiction over at Lemmy's Land and that's what the story was about.

I really wish Baby Mario and Baby Luigi returned playable. Although they want to be the heroine of the series and they can get annoying sometimes, I really loved them. My heart truly melted when they got sent back to the dark lair they came from.

Make it happen with Waluigi, Bowser, and Wario Nintendo!

Cosmopolitan said:
I really wish Baby Mario and Baby Luigi returned playable. Although they want to be the heroine of the series and they can get annoying sometimes, I really loved them. My heart truly melted when they got sent back to the dark lair they came from.

Make it happen with Waluigi, Bowser, and Wario Nintendo!
i agree Baby Mario and Baby Luigi need more attention. Wario and Waluigi deserve an RPG as well.

Oh yeah I love the Mario and Luigi series. For some reason I like Bowser's inside story the best, I haven't played superstar saga though. Although yes if they had Wario and Waluigi at least somewhere in the fourth one that would be cool. Anyway I hope I can see a fourth one in the future. :mario: :luigi: ;)

Luigi should get top billing and the game should be called, "Luigi & Mario" for a stupid change. 8)

Dorayaki said:
well, for handheld subseries
I think Warioware and Super Princess Peach need a sequel as soon as possible = =

for ML RPG, it's value is on the interaction between Mario bros
or normally the original super Mario bros series or Paper Mario RPG are enough
also you have to conquer all-Stars in Mario main games topic until Wario bros can appear in other games
though I personally hope Daisy can appear in prioity :P
/shameless advretising
I enjoyed this series and see no reason to stop it, so my only answer is...HELL YEAH!

Yes, and it should be called Wario's Backstory.

Scrub Jay said:
Yes, and it should be called Wario's Backstory.
If it is I think I have large role then.

Wario: NYAAHAHA!
Me: Want garlic?
Wario: Sure! *blows up upon eating it.* MAMA!!
Me: Hyper Beam!
Wario: BAAAHH! WAAAHH! NYARG! HEEEELLLLP MEEEEEE! I'll get you and the Mario Bros.! Fffffffffffffffffwaaahh!!!!!
Me: You want more? *leaves intructions to making Bob-ombs*
Wario: Hmm... This could help!

Now that's my reason why Wario is an expert on using Bob-ombs.

There is a little joke behind the name "Wario's Backstory". Wario has a large posterior and he's not afraid to uh... use it.

The four plus one main characters are Mario Luigi, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Waluigi.

And the game is going to be called "Luigi and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi and Waluigi and Mario 4: Wario's Backstory"

Scrub Jay said:
There is a little joke behind the name "Wario's Backstory". Wario has a large posterior and he's not afraid to uh... use it.

That is just disgusting.

Anyway, it's not unlikely that there will be another Mario & Luigi. AlphaDream isn't stopping yet.

Yeah but the series doesn't seem to get as many sales so I always thought that would keep them from making more.

Cosmopolitan said:
Scrub Jay said:

That is just disgusting.
Next game in the series needs to be "Daisy & Luigi: Partners in Bed"

I hope the next game takes place in a full Mushroom Kingdom. The one in BiS was butchered.

Filburt Turtle said:
Cosmopolitan said:
Scrub Jay said:

That is just disgusting.
Next game in the series needs to be "Daisy & Luigi: Partners in Bed"

I hope the next game takes place in a full Mushroom Kingdom. The one in BiS was butchered.

To be honest, they shouldn't be linear like Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time either. I liked the exploration in Superstar Saga. They should make exploration like Superstar Saga and the setting like Partners in Time.

Back