Should there be a fourth Mario & Luigi?

Boo Destroyer

Koopa Troopa
1z33prd.png

This needs to happen.

That would be awesome, but I highly doubt that would happen, since they only like to use Waluigi in sports titles.

Wario & Waluigi: Partners in Crime?

Well, whether that part of my post is serious or not, I think the Mario & Luigi line should continue for an indefinite period of time.

The series seems kind of beaten so doing a 4th seems unnecessary, but that's some cool artwork.

I don't really know, they don't really feel like Mario games. Especially since Superstar Saga was in a foreign country. Yoshi is barely in this series (he doesn't even appear in Bowser's Inside Story) and for some reason, I find these games to be incredibly difficult.
I say Nintendo should just stick with Paper Mario or introduce a new Mario RPG. All three games have great music though.

superjeff64 said:
I don't really know, they don't really feel like Mario games. Especially since Superstar Saga was in a foreign country. Yoshi is barely in this series (he doesn't even appear in Bowser's Inside Story) and for some reason, I find these games to be incredibly difficult.
I say Nintendo should just stick with Paper Mario or introduce a new Mario RPG. All three games have great music though.
Yoshi hardly appears in Paper Mario too. The species appears in one world in the first PM, two appear in the second (one of which that is hidden on the Excess Express), and I don't think any are in SPM. Yoshi is more common in the M&L series.

I'd personally would love to see a fourth Mario & Luigi installment. Those games are very fun, and memorable. Being the Toad fan I am, I hope that Toad becomes more important in the game (we only saw him in Superstar saga and partners in time). It would be nice to have more playable characters (almost like Paper Mario, but changing the main character is possible).

Propeller Toad said:
I'd personally would love to see a fourth Mario & Luigi installment. Those games are very fun, and memorable. Being the Toad fan I am, I hope that Toad becomes more important in the game (we only saw him in Superstar saga and partners in time). It would be nice to have more playable characters (almost like Paper Mario, but changing the main character is possible).
Toads are in BiS a lot.

well, for handheld subseries
I think Warioware and Super Princess Peach need a sequel as soon as possible = =

for ML RPG, it's value is on the interaction between Mario bros
or normally the original super Mario bros series or Paper Mario RPG are enough
also you have to conquer all-Stars in Mario main games topic until Wario bros can appear in other games
though I personally hope Daisy can appear in prioity :P

Dorayaki said:
I think Warioware and Super Princess Peach need a sequel as soon as possible = =
WarioWare has gotten at least a game a console since its release, if I recall correctly. But, I don't see them continuing Super Princess Peach.

Solar Blaze said:
That would be awesome, but I highly doubt that would happen, since they only like to use Waluigi in sports titles.
There's always room for change.

superjeff64 said:
I don't really know, they don't really feel like Mario games. Yoshi is barely in this series (he doesn't even appear in Bowser's Inside Story) and for some reason, I find these games to be incredibly difficult.
Lack of Yoshi = Not Mario?
Difficult = Not Mario?

Gamefreak75 said:
Solar Blaze said:
There's always room for change.

superjeff64 said:
I don't really know, they don't really feel like Mario games. Yoshi is barely in this series (he doesn't even appear in Bowser's Inside Story) and for some reason, I find these games to be incredibly difficult.
Difficult = Not Mario?
I agree! It would be nice for a change

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but Yoshi's are all over the M & L series, you guys must be playing different games than I am.

The first two, maybe, but I don't recall seeing them in Bowser's Inside Story; and this is coming from someone who's beaten the game nearly ten times.

Yeah I was never much of a fan of the 3rd game and I only played it once, so maybe.

superjeff64 said:
Difficult = Not Mario?
[/quote]

No Yoshi only applies to BIS, the difficulty (and not enough Mario-ness) mostly applies to Superstar Saga. I wouldn't mind a fourth so long as its more like PIT and BIS instead of SS.

Nintendo should just give in and regularize Waluigi and Daisy. I think a good way to introduce them as series characters would be in M&L 4.

superjeff64 said:
No Yoshi only applies to BIS, the difficulty (and not enough Mario-ness) mostly applies to Superstar Saga. I wouldn't mind a fourth so long as its more like PIT and BIS instead of BIS.
I wouldn't mind a smoothie that tastes like strawberries and bananas instead of bananas.

Perry Mason said:
Nintendo should just give in and regularize Waluigi and Daisy. I think a good way to introduce them as series characters would be in M&L 4.

superjeff64 said:
No Yoshi only applies to BIS, the difficulty (and not enough Mario-ness) mostly applies to Superstar Saga. I wouldn't mind a fourth so long as its more like PIT and BIS instead of BIS.
I wouldn't mind a smoothie that tastes like strawberries and bananas instead of bananas.
Defiantly agree! M&L would be perfect

Back