Ages of Mario Characters

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
So there are many Mario characters that their ages haven't been confirmed. So in this topic you can guess how old Mario and other Mario characters are!

Mario=I think he is about 30.

Luigi=Mario is older, so Luigi is about 29.

Peach=Mario and Luigi were walking in Partners in time (past) and Peach wasn't. About 26.

Bowser=He was a baby who could talk and walk when Mario was born so 35.

Wario=In Yoshi Island DS, Wario seems a bit older than Mario. Maybe...32?

E. Gadd=He seems old...60....maybe?

Kamek=In SUPERMAIOWORLD2 Baby Bowser was just a little one and Kamek was really old. Imagine him now. I say 105. Really.

What about you? What do you think?

DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE CHARACTERS I LISTED :wink:!

Edit: Edited.

I thought luigi and Mario were twins.
Bowser jr.-9

ultimatetoad said:
I thought luigi and Mario were twins.
Bowser jr.-9
Naw, it's always been clear that Mario is the older brother. My guess would have been about a three year difference.

If can't be a major difference in age between Mario and Luigi. They were both toddlers of the same age and skill in Partners in Time. Also, in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, the babies were born that morning and then the stork headed to the Mushroom Kingdom to deliver the babies. They were born on the same morning and thus would be the same age.

No.

Nintendo changed their minds about that Son of Suns.

Mario is older, Luigi is younger. It says so in many instruction booklets.

However, in the new Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island instruction booklet, it states that both brothers were born that morning. That means they are the same relative age. Mario must have been born before Luigi, as stated in other sources, but they were born the same day canonically.

On a side note, I think Peach is younger than the Mario Bros., as she was a very young baby in a stroller when the Bros. were walking toddlers. Bowser also seems to be older than the Mario Bros., as he had a firm grasp of vocabulary when the bros. could only say "goo-goo".

Yes I know Peach (younger) and Bowser is older.

However Nintendo changed their minds about Mario and Luigi twins.

That may be true, but I still don't think there's YEARS of difference. A couple months, maybe. Anyway, here are my guesses.

Mario-30
Luigi-30
Peach-27
Bowser-40
Wario-28
E.Gadd-58
Bowser Jr-8

Does Bowser look like a 10 year old to you in Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Island DS Monty?

Nobody is born at the same time, in the same few seconds. Mario can be older than Luigi, and still be twins. They can be born apart by a few hours really.

Also, assuming the Bros. wern't 10 when they first saved Peach, they're probably in their late 30's. And since nobody ever likes seeing their heros be old, I'll say the magic and healthy evironment of the Mushroom World has perserved their youth. Even though you can be in your prime in your 30's, just look at Will Smith and Tony Hawk.

Peach in her 30's
Wario around 40
And since Bowser's species could age slowly like most real reptiles, he could be right now either 20, or 110. Same for Yoshi too if you think he was the green Yoshi in SMW2, or was born when Mario came to Dinosaur Land like in the cartoons.

Kamek=In SUPERMAIOWORLD2 Baby Bowser was just a little one and Kamek was really old. Imagine him now. I say 105. Really.

sdessoki said:
Mario Is 25 Years Old Agree.but I make him a bit older.

Luigi Is 23 Years Yeah.

Peach & Bowser Are 21 NO WAY!!!! Bowser is older than Mario! Peach is younger but not Bowser!

Kamek and Kammy now...

they seem about the same age.

Kamek must be older now, since we havn't seen him for several decades since Yoshi's Island. Kammy must be really old because she shows signs of old peopleness in both Paper Mario's.

Kamek was in Super Princess Peach wasn't he? :!: <Spoiler Alert> :!: Plus in Yoshi's Island DS Kamek travels back in time with Bowser (atleast I think thats how it goes).

Like I said, he showed up Super Princess Peach and Yoshi's Island DS (both past and present versions).

Back