What Languages Do You Speak?

English and Italian. I can understand some Spanish and the other Romance Laguages (French, Portuguese, Romanian) and I can read Hebrew letters but don't know what most of it means.

In order of learned:
Polish (Native minus writing).
Dutch (Native).
English (really fluent).
German (read-only).
Japanese (currently learning).

English (native language), French and Latin.

I also know a very small bit of Japanese and Spanish.

German (native), English, Spanish, Dutch, Latin, Japanese, some French, Italian, Russian, Swedish and Chinese (Mandarin), a bit of Turkish, Inuktitut and Sindarin, know the Hebrew alphabet, started learning some Quechua once but didn't get very far, currently learning Finnish and Korean. Hope I didn't forget any...

Probably going to learn Welsh some time, or Greek, or Indonesian, or all of those.

I can speak English and a little Chinese

English is my native language, but I'm currently taking le français in school. I really only know maybe six words in Japanese, but I can read hiragana and katakana. I don't understand kanji, they're like Chinese to me. Oh, wait.... [/attemptinghumor]

I like how most of you are listing Japanese as a language you can speak... I'd like to see just how much, because as far as I'm concerned, 2257 is the only one that can actually use that language correctly.

Anyway, English(native), Japanese(native), and 2-years worth of learning German.

English- My first language
French- quite a lot as im doing french GCSE and I go to france nearly every summer
spanish- some, I did some last year
german- i know a few phrases
dutch- i learnt a few words from my dutch penfriend
polish- one word-koofer

>>Legend of Lily
>polish- one word-koofer
Do you mean "Kurwa" (meaning: Whore, but it's usually used like they say "Fuck" or "Fucking" in English)?
"Koofer" doesn't even make sense.

Spanish, native language.
English, teached by my mom, songs, series in english, and a little bit on school, lol.

Spanish(native i am 50% Mexican)
Italian(native i am 50% italian)

& lol i love how some people are listing english becuase its pretty apparent that everyone on this forum knows english, because if u didnt know english, how would u even be able to reply to this thread :D

GirlyGirl said:
& lol i love how some people are listing english becuase its pretty apparent that everyone on this forum knows english, because if u didnt know english, how would u even be able to reply to this thread :D

This would be a good point if you were actually speaking English correctly.

Back