What Languages Do You Speak?

ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
Ja umiem tez po Polsku.
Tylko nie piszcz, ale ja umiem bardzo dobrze rozmawiając.

Translation:
I can also speak Polish.
Just not writing, but I can speak really good.

(Polish is even my first language, but since I'm born in The Netherlands, nobody learned me to write in Polish.)

i know some Germen.... Goutantag, ja, fisch,.

Translation: Hello, ya/yes fish. (random I know)

Moi, j'adore parler le français.

Les États-Unis n'ont pas une langue officielle.

DyegoHalliwell said:
Yo tampoco puedo hablar en holandés, pero si en español chileno :B
Me pregunto si hay alguien más en el foro que sea de Chile, hasta ahora creo que soy el unico jajajaja

Yo pienso que si, es la unica persona de Chile, jajajaj :D pero yo soy de Mexico, ?entonses eres hispano?

Dang it.

Vellidragon do you know anyone who natively speaks Finnish and is available online? And acquaintance of mine is trying to learn it.

EDIT: >The "Gender" box doesn't have enough options.
What.

GirlyGirl said:
DyegoHalliwell said:
Me pregunto si hay alguien más en el foro que sea de Chile, hasta ahora creo que soy el unico jajajaja

Yo pienso que si, es la unica persona de Chile, jajajaj :D pero yo soy de Mexico, ?entonses eres hispano?
se siente bien saber que hay muchos hispanohablantes en el foro! Saludos a todos de parte del unico paraguayo que hay y creo que habrá en el foro! :)

GirlyGirl said:
DyegoHalliwell said:

Si te refieres a Hispano de España, entonces no, soy Chileno (como si no fuera obvio xD)
Y si no te refieres a España, entonces no se de que hablas jajaja
De todas maneras, creo que habemos pocos latinos/personas de habla hispana en el foro

It will be harder if it was Chilean Spanish 2 (trust me, there's a lot of chilean words that don't even exist in English o_O)

DyegoHalliwell said:
It will be harder if it was Chilean Spanish 2 (trust me, there's a lot of chilean words that don't even exist in English o_O)
remember that we(latinos)
don't speak "spanish" we speak "castellano" whem talking to people in our own country... So, it's not only in chile, also argentina, Mexico, Paraguay, Bolivia. We all speak the same language but in such a different way... That's what makes it complicated. But i believe in school they teach you the "proper Spanish" as the "Real Academia" see it.

Actually just proper grammar, and, well proper way of writing on what is called here "Language and Comunications".
Anyway, in every country is different because of the people that previously lived there before the whole Spain situation, and those are mixtures of languages makes the Chilean Spanish, as well as a different spanish in all the countries you mentioned.

Let's see here...

My first language is English, I can speak some German, less Spanish, and random bits of French, Russian, Japanese and Italian.

When I get in 7th grade. I'll learn spanish hopfully

Grim said:
Vellidragon do you know anyone who naively speaks Finnish and is available online? And acquaintance of mine is trying to learn it.
I speak it very naively, but assuming you mean natively, I can't help with that, sorry. I've been learning mainly from random dictionary sites and conjugation tables and whatnot. You or your acquaintance could try looking up a Finland forum, though; I believe there's some English-language ones where native Finns are posting.
Grim said:
EDIT: >The "Gender" box doesn't have enough options.
What.
Well, it's missing a couple :\

>>Vellidragon
Flubber is Finnish.

Abce~ said:
Yes, I am.

Ja olen ylpeä siitä. Mielestäni Suomi on maailman paras maa.
Try to translate that.

I just did it means.... and I'm proud of the fact considers that Finland is the world's best land

Legend of Lily said:
With French I'm better at writing than speaking because I cannot pronounce it well :( .

It's all about the nasal tones and the phlegmy Rs. And remembering your silent letters.

Filburt Turtle said:
English

Pig Latin

GML
And the language of love
WsuHZ.gif

lol nice one ;)

I know English (of course) and a bit of Spanish. Next year i plan to take German and French. I'd like to learn Russian and Italian but my potential high school doesn't offer those.

Spanish, Catalan and some English. (Catalan is a romanic language only spoken in a part of Spain, a little part of France and other few places)

Here's a lot of people knowing Spanish, as I can see... :)

Back