Favorite version of the Mario Bros.' residence?

Favorite version of the Mario Bros.' residence?

• Mario and Luigi's House (Superstar Saga/DX)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Paper Mario and Luigi's House (Paper Mario/TTYD/SPM)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Paper Mario's House (Color Splash)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mario's Pad (Super Mario RPG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario/Luigi's House (DDR Mario Mix)

• Luigi's D-Rank Mansion

• Luigi's A-Rank Mansion

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Mario's Castle (Super Mario Land 2)

• Other

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Noct

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
While not nearly as reoccurring as other well known residences in the Mushroom Kingdom like Peach's Castle and Bowser's Castle, the abode of the Mario Bros. does seem to at least share one thing in common with them in that it's often not very consistent in terms of it's design. We've seen the Bros. live in several different houses throughout the series each with their own unique little quirks and decoration, but what is your favorite version and why?

Personally I'm quite fond of Superstar Saga's version of Mario and Luigi's house just because it seems like the type of place that they would live at, a small humble little house on a peaceful vista with a nice view of Peach's Castle and presumably Toad Town in the distance. The interior does seem a little lacking in terms of rooms but it's pretty neat and tidy at least.

Mario%27sHouse-Map-MLSS.png

The extras added in Superstar Saga DX like Wii wheel and Mario-themed tennis racket were also a nice touch.

Mario's House in Paper Mario, as that's the house that LeftyGreenMario and I adopted into our headcanon, with a few tweaks to it.

Paper Mario. The original design that stayed faithful for the first 3 games, that is. Color Splash's version wasn't that memorable imo. Glad they brought it back but wish they could've adapted the original design into the papercraft style. Regardless, Paper Mario's original version is my favorite. Superstar Saga's is great too.

There isn't exactly a lot to pick from.

Though I always liked the idea that they lived far away from Peach so whenever they go see her it's a special occasion.

I like Superstar Saga's version because you get to see the bros' plumbing tools AND they manage to have a bathroom, unlike most RPG residencies.

Paper Mario's good too though. Nice, humble, and there are toothbrushes in the kitchen for some reason.

800px-PMTTYD_Marioshouse_inside.png

I voted Colour Splash's house, because I feel there's potential for it to be interesting, given the visual upgrade it received when Paper Mario made everything into crafting materials. It might as well be a cool diorama too!

Thank you for reading.

Back