New Mobile Games by Nintendo

Lemon

funny
By what I heard, there is supposed to be an Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem game coming out on mobile, and it is by Nintendo. Do you think it will be good, or just a 10 dollar trashy game like Mario Run?

LETS HOPE IT IS NOT TRASH! YAAAAAAAAA!

Super Mario Run doesn't look like trash to me. I've never played it though, and it is overpriced. Have you played it?

Not having an Animal Crossing would be a wasted opportunity, especially with how easy it would be to connect with your friend's towns.

Roserade said:
Not having an Animal Crossing would be a wasted opportunity, especially with how easy it would be to connect with your friend's towns.

i am legitimately surprised they have not made an animal crossing mobile game yet. it seems like the easiest property ever to convert to mobile platforms, with timed busywork and in-game economies and friend connections and all.

More interesting facts: These games were delayed for Mario Run. Here is an article about it.

https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/08/animal-crossing-fire-emblem-app-delays/

According to the article, it's only two months away. I can wait that long.

I hope the day where Nintendo makes their version of Final Fantasy: All the Bravest doesn't arrive at all.

If they do, it'll be a Pokemon game. semi snark.

I think WarioWare and Mario Party will work pretty well on mobile. Especially WarioWare.

Oh lord will I love a Mario Party game on mobile

fire emblem mobile looks pretty interesting. i don't usually play mobile games so idk if i'll keep my attention for longer than a week but i'm more than willing to give it a shot.
i'm hoping the entire game isn't totally filled with characters that are mostly from awakening/fates with only a couple from each of the other games, but i'm sure that there'll be a decent enough representation for each game.

Aqua said:
fire emblem mobile looks pretty interesting. i don't usually play mobile games so idk if i'll keep my attention for longer than a week but i'm more than willing to give it a shot.
i'm hoping the entire game isn't totally filled with characters that are mostly from awakening/fates with only a couple from each of the other games, but i'm sure that there'll be a decent enough representation for each game.

Yeah, lets just hope they do not make it 10 dollars, I do NOT need a mobile app by Nintendo that costs cash, as I am sick of them making some crappy games for extra profit.

personally i like mario run, it's a fun endless runner and keeps my attention

nintendo is probably going to have their mobile games cost money but they probably won't be $10 ($15 here lol) anymore. at the most, probably $5? i could see fire emblem being a bit more though

If anyone's interested, that Pokemon comaster game thats been in japan for like a year now came out in english as Pokemon Duel.

Back