Which Paper Mario recipe would you want to eat?

Ray Trace

Fastest at casing, fastest at carrying
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Mmmmmmm Megaton Dinner

But in all seriousness, if you could pick a Paper Mario dish to eat, which one will you pick?

For a meal, I'd like to have lotsa Spaghetti with a Fresh Juice and a Zess Frappe for dessert.

yes I am hungry when I'm typing this

Baby Luigi said:

I couldn't decide because I'm currently not hungry also I don't own any Paper Mario games

Cat Gray said:
Baby Luigi said:

I couldn't decide because I'm currently not hungry also I don't own any Paper Mario games

Then why did you post?

I would say Space Food if it didn't look like a stick of butter.

The various cookie recipes, special deluxe meals, meteor meal, omelette meal. Also, the apple pie and choco cake, but those exist in real life.

I'd also say Whacka's Bump, but that's an ingredient and not a recipe and I'm pretty sure that counts as animal cruelty.

this thread is a mistake

I'm not sure but Mousse cake looks like a good dessert.

Well, I'd try the Koopasta of course! The Zess Deluxe and the Dyllis Special would be very interesting meals to try, too!
Finally, as dessert, the Yoshi Cookie, the Gingerbread House and both the Snow Bunny the Berry Snow Bunny!

P.S.: I wonder if the Space Food is good, too...

I'd be interested in a Fire Pop. Sweet & spicy is a really good flavor combination, imo.

I'd like to try Ink Pasta. But I'd like Mushroom Crêpe and a Koopa Dumpling too.

The list of Paper Mario recipes I wouldn't eat is shorter, so I'll just list them instead. Also, I'm not listing the Point Swap recipes.
  • Cooking Mistakes (both the standard and the Sleepy Sheep one) because it's a mistake, and probably not meant for consumption, unless you're an extreme omnivore with a stomach made of scrap iron (thank you, TVtropes and Velma Dinkly for those descriptions).
  • Coconut Bomb and Coconut Bomb because they're explosive weapons. Only Kirby can eat those safely (and become Bomb Kirby!).
  • Dangerous Delight because it's, you know, dangerous.
  • Zess/Dyllis Dynamite because it's also quite explosive. I'm not sure I want to risk it.
  • Poison Mushroom needs no explanation, I should hope.
  • Roast Whacka Bump because I just can't bring myself to eat it. Same with turtle in real life.
  • Trial Stew because ew. Sorry, I just had to rhyme it. Anyway, I'm not up for the trial.
  • Weird Extract unless I'm drinking it to help me sleep.

J-Yoshi64 said:
The list of Paper Mario recipes I wouldn't eat is shorter, so I'll just list them instead. Also, I'm not listing the Point Swap recipes.
  • Cooking Mistakes (both the standard and the Sleepy Sheep one) because it's a mistake, and probably not meant for consumption, unless you're an extreme omnivore with a stomach made of scrap iron (thank you, TVtropes and Velma Dinkly for those descriptions).
  • Coconut Bomb and Coconut Bomb because they're explosive weapons. Only Kirby can eat those safely (and become Bomb Kirby!).
  • Dangerous Delight because it's, you know, dangerous.
  • Zess/Dyllis Dynamite because it's also quite explosive. I'm not sure I want to risk it.
  • Poison Mushroom needs no explanation, I should hope.
  • Roast Whacka Bump because I just can't bring myself to eat it. Same with turtle in real life.
  • Trial Stew because ew. Sorry, I just had to rhyme it. Anyway, I'm not up for the trial.
  • Weird Extract unless I'm drinking it to help me sleep.
I get the dangerous ones, but just because the rest look disgusting, doesn't necessarily mean they taste bad. Heck, with Whacka's Bump's healing a good amount of stats, it must be delicious.

Back