What are your ideas for a game starring Waluigi?

What genre would you prefer Waluigi's first game to be?

• Platformer

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • RPG

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Puzzle

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FPS

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some strange combination of a few of them

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Since he's the only mustachioed man in overalls who hasn't yet gotten his own game (Super Mario series, Luigi's Mansion series, WarioWare/Land series)

I'm actually kind of stumped as to what they could do for a Waluigi game without making it a ripoff of an existing game in the series. Mario's pretty much a jack of all trades, Luigi explores haunted mansions, Wario hosts microgames and hunts for treasure, so what would Waluigi do? This year would be the perfect time to release his first game, considering it's been 15 years since his debut in 2000.

Discuss.

Stealth game.

One fine day, Waluigi went outside to check his mail. He saw a letter from Nintendo!

"WAA! I hope they accepted my idea!" said Waluigi, opening the letter.

Dear Mr. Waluigi,

We regret to inform you that your idea, Waluigi Is Better Than Luigi In Every Single Way, will not be submitted. We also regret to inform you that all roles for the next WarioWare have been filled.

Sincerely,

Nintendo Co.

Waluigi stared at the letter, feeling defeated. He then crumpled the letter up and threw it away.

"Nothing ever goes Waluigi's way! Why can't Waluigi ever get his break?"

He opened the door to his house, but stopped.

"If Waluigi can't get his own game, he'll just steal everyone else's games!"

He got on his bicycle, and headed towards Nintendo, hoping to finally get his game, even if he had to steal one.

The game would be Waluigi invading several iconic Nintendo franchises.

Magikrazy said:
One fine day, Waluigi went outside to check his mail. He saw a letter from Nintendo!

"WAA! I hope they accepted my idea!" said Waluigi, opening the letter.

Dear Mr. Waluigi,

We regret to inform you that your idea, Waluigi Is Better Than Luigi In Every Single Way, will not be submitted. We also regret to inform you that all roles for the next WarioWare have been filled.

Sincerely,

Nintendo Co.

Waluigi stared at the letter, feeling defeated. He then crumpled the letter up and threw it away.

"Nothing ever goes Waluigi's way! Why can't Waluigi ever get his break?"

He opened the door to his house, but stopped.

"If Waluigi can't get his own game, he'll just steal everyone else's games!"

He got on his bicycle, and headed towards Nintendo, hoping to finally get his game, even if he had to steal one.

The game would be Waluigi invading several iconic Nintendo franchises.

Reminds me of a Brawl in the Family comic.

'''Waluigi Unleashed'' was a cancelled action-adventure game in development by EA Tiburon for the [[Wii U]]. An attempt to broaden the series appeal, the project was plagued with cost overruns and development problems, and ended up being cancelled before it could be officially announced.

Details on the game's existence were leaked in private correspondence between the Super Mario Wiki staff and an Electronic Arts employee who wishes to remain anonymous.

==Plot==
Following economical upheavals and a brutal military coup, much of the territory formely known as the [[Mushroom Kingdom]] is now ruled by a corporatist group controlled by an unseen, omnipotent Big Brother-esque figure know as the Overseer. The Overseer enforces its will using armed militias enhanced with performance-enhancing drugs and mind-controlled cybernetics soldiers known as "Bio-borgs". Despite this, several resistance movements lurk.
Waluigi is a member of the Overseer's military. Though questioning the Overseer's violent ways, he sees the leader as a source of order in a world of chaos.

Waluigi is assigned to assassinate [[Funky Kong]], who is the leader of a guerrilla group aiming to establish a survivalist military state on [[Donkey Kong Island]]. After fighting through the guerilla troups, Waluigi corners Funky Kong, who simply states that "There are things you will never understand" and blows himself up with an [[Orange Grenade]] to avoid capture.

Before he can reach the extraction point, Waluigi and his squad are ambushed by members of another resistance group. The one behind the ambush, [[Bones]], pities Waluigi and stuns him. He is taken to the resistance's HQ and briefied by sole surviving monarch [[Princess Daisy]] and chief engineer [[E.Gadd]] to be briefied on the resistance's goals and the Overseer's atrocities. Cornered and deprived of his morality-dulling drugs, Waluigi has no choice but to accept.
Waluigi is then sent with a strike team to deactivate a military complex handling the anti-aircraft defense network surrounding the corporate regime's capital. During this sequence, Waluigi comes to face with an identical clone of his: Maluigi. The two blows and Waluigi come out victorious, but Maluigi escapes, vowing revenge.

At the resistance HQ, Daisy is consulting reports that the Overseer has nearly completed a deadly superweapon stored on the main floor of the presidential palace. Daisy decides to accelerates the timetable for the resistance's final assault despite Bones' pleas that they are not ready.

Waluigi is immediately relocated to the capital to participate in the assault. He fight through the streets and, during a lull in the action, is contacted by E.Gadd, who has been secretly dying of cancer and wants to be "absolved of his sins". The scientist reveals that Waluigi is, in fact, a clone with his memories genetically modificated; E.Gadd was the chief science officer of the Overseer's regime and handled the cloning process. Shocked by this development, Waluigi is temporally taken aback before deciding that is his "duty as an human being" to stop the Overseer. He then closes in on the presidential palace as reports reveal precisely what the secret superweapon is: A nuclear warhead (Codenamed: "[[Snufit]] Ball") that could cause a permanent nuclear winter should it be detonated.

Waluigi manages to reach the warhead's storage room, but it is guarded by Maluigi. The two fight to a stand-still, but Waluigi manages to convince his counterpart that he is understanding of his predicament (being a clone himself) and that they "can both live". Maluigi, touched by this display, offers to stay behind to deactivate the nuclear warhead. He successfully does so, at the cost of being lethally irradiated.

Waluigi fights to the Overseer's chamber. After a brief monolog, the Overseer reveals who he is: [[Wario]]. Losing his fortune and seeing all of his friend, including [[Waluigi]], being killed during the Fourth Kremean War, Wario realized that the corrupt and decadent monarchies plunging the world into chaos could only be replaced by the strict efficiency of a corporate facscist rule. Wario transferred his brain into an inactive 80-feets exosuit to guarantee immortality and aims to bring the peace to the world, using an army of cloned super-soldiers based on Waluigi's DNA.

The clone Waluigi responds that he is insane and they fight. Waluigi is initially overpowered by Wario's powered armour body, but [[Rosalina]] appears to him in a vision and states that he is the "chosen one". Using his newfounds divine, he overpowers Wario's mechanical body and reluctantly destroy his brain.

Daisy contacts Waluigi by radio and congratulates him on his success, before offering him to be the recipient of a medal at the inauguration of the new monarchic government, but he tells her off. Daisy ask Waluigi who does he think he is, and Waluigi responds "I… AM… WALUIGI!".

Waluigi's First Game (working tittle)
Waluigi lives on “Lost Town” where obscure or underused Mario characters live. Waluigi get's help from Wanda and his partners could be the following:
Donkey Kong Jr. (can be pink)
Stanley the Bugman
Pauline
A Rex
Tatanga(because of the possibility of being Wario's minion, and Waluigi is Wario's possible brother)
and others
He must fight against Wart because he kidnapped Wario.
Wart is revealed that he was controlled or manipulated by Rudy the Clown.

Waluigi uses explosives and tennis rackets.

Gameplay: rpg

After defeating the clown, Waluigi celebrates with his allies and with Wario.

Your allies will join you if you complete the missions they send you.

Remember This?

:waluigi: : Oh boy, with this, I will get myself a Waluigi Amiibo much bigger than Luigi's!

Just thought of a new idea for my game idea.

Waluigi wouldn't just be invading the game. He will also take things from the games, and can later use the things he took to build his own game.

Glowsquid's idea is the best

A Yoshi Fan said:
Waluigi: Football Manager developed by EA Sports? SOLD!

would rather not have ea touch anything honestly

Lumastar said:
How about a platformer RPG mix with racing, shooting, and flight sections?

how about an Universal Combat clone starring waluigi

Grand Theft Waluigi: Shroom City

Finally giving the Mario series the dark and edginess it's been missing all these years.

Waluigi and Daisy's Totally Cool Escapades of All Time?

It's where both are trying to get into a game, probably trash the Nintendo HQ or something.

It will be a point-and-click adventure, with Sierra-esque death scenes.

I think it'd be fitting if Waluigi's game was something quite unorthodox for games to do. I wouldn't quite know what that may entail. But if say it's a platformer, I want to imagine part of the ad campaign for it is Waluigi wants to make his game look fresh and new compared to what he may call the Mario Bros. games dull and unimaginative (Especially Luigi U for that rivalry aspect) maybe even to a lesser extent Wario's games as well.

Back