Author Topic: Who is your punching bag?  (Read 10288 times)

Mario Party X

• Party Cannon scheduled to make the soundtrack for the next game.
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
Re: Who is your punching bag?
« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2019, 12:59:14 PM »
Well, since he's usually an amiibo, he can't, but I do reserve Dan for extremely weak characters. I did give Yoshi the Dan spirit and *also* stacked all trade-offs I can find, generally the speed trade-offs.

Xgouki

• Goomba
  • I am my own waifu
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2019, 10:57:12 PM »
Depends on the character. As Samus and ZSS, I usually use Bayonetta because I'm a hardcore SamusxBayo shipper (and vice-versa, I use ZSS as a dummy when practicing Bayo).

For most of my other mains, it's usually a stereotypical middleweight realistically-proportioned human like Chrom or Marth. For Peach, I used Bowser and Wario because theming.
Instagram: xgouki_cosplay | Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6585-1660-8120 (Smash Ultimate, Bayo 2, Splatoon 2)

King Dedede

• His Royal Nemesis
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
  • Dedede, that's the name you should know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2019, 11:23:02 PM »
As Samus and ZSS, I usually use Bayonetta because I'm a hardcore SamusxBayo shipper (and vice-versa, I use ZSS as a dummy when practicing Bayo).
what

Xgouki

• Goomba
  • I am my own waifu
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2019, 11:46:02 PM »
As Samus and ZSS, I usually use Bayonetta because I'm a hardcore SamusxBayo shipper (and vice-versa, I use ZSS as a dummy when practicing Bayo).
what
yes
Instagram: xgouki_cosplay | Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6585-1660-8120 (Smash Ultimate, Bayo 2, Splatoon 2)

Isabelle

• Best girl. And dog. And definitely NOT deserving of the mostly *bleep* fanart she gets.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • The adorable, fluffy, 100% hug material Isabelle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: Today at 10:15:09 AM »

Is that what it feels like to have a punching bag and beating the *bleep* out of it?

I LOVE IT!

Mario Party X

• Party Cannon scheduled to make the soundtrack for the next game.
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #165 on: Today at 01:54:05 PM »
You need to throw him just so you can see how really weird Game & Watch looks....try zooming inside the net if you use Isabelle.

Isabelle

• Best girl. And dog. And definitely NOT deserving of the mostly *bleep* fanart she gets.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • The adorable, fluffy, 100% hug material Isabelle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: Today at 02:09:25 PM »
No thanks.

I know the effects of the glitch, and that's where it hits a bit on my weak point, so I'd rather keep doing my own thing.

Also I'm removing Bayo from my list because I found myself playing as her pretty often more than selecting her as an opponent.

Plus I like to picture her being friends with Isabelle.