bowser's castle memories

dankeeffe

Goomba
hey everyone!

i am a Graphic Design student at Kingston University in London.

I am currently creating a publication on bowser's castle, we were asked to create an informative piece on a building of our choice that we felt passionate about.

To me, bowser's castle was an obvious choice!

we were told to speak to inhabitants of our building to communicate their experiences of the building.

the inhabitants of bowser's castle, obviously are fellow gamers!

i'd really appreciate it if as many of you guys as possible write something short on their experiences with bowser's castle!

i am focusing on the super mario bros castle at the end of the game, however everyone would have a nostalgic memory and moment with their favourite bowser's castle so talk about any!

about the fist time you saw the castle, the music, how the castle emoted you, how rewarding it felt the fist time you finally beat the level.

absolutely anything, it only has to be a short sentence. be as passionate and nerdy as you can! ahah

thanks guys, you'd be a massive help, i'll show you the results at the end! (my critique is on tuesday)

:bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

Re: kerog's castle memories

The neighbours are noisy, the food sucks and the strippers have AIDS. 3/10.

Glowsquid said:
olol

I'm tempted to post another sort of reason like the one above, but I think I'll try to keep it serious.

Well, I have seen a few Castles of Bowser amongst the games I have played, but one appearance which really stood our for me was when Fawful first took charge of the castle in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The music and circumstances were so spine-tinglingly dramatic. Playing as Bowser, imagine how someone would feel entering their home which has now been taken over by some maniac, and your minions and equals have all been brainwashed. And the chills I got from viewing the Fawful Theater, with the cheers from those who once were your minions towards a hateful demon who stole what was once yours. The music which went with it was perfect. It was such a memorable moment in the series for me.

Glowsquid said:
I apologize for the noise, but the parties are wild.

The majority of my experiences end up with me swearing at whatever game I'm playing as I fall into lava.

in my hacked Mario Kart Wii, ABC 123 was playing when you saw the mechanical bowser shoot out fireballs and when you heard him laugh

Glowsquid said:
I...uh...might be responsible for the AIDS....sorry....

Whilst that may be true, 100% of people without AIDS also die

Demidevimon said:
Whilst that may be true, 100% of people without AIDS also die
How about that very small percentage of people who are you? I thought you said you couldn't die or sumthing.

My first experience with Bowsers Castle was in Super Mario 64. Well, technically, it wasn't his castle, but I loved all three of the Bowser levels in that game. Besides, Peaches Castle was pretty much Bowsers at that point. I thought the music was great, and when I finally beat Bowser at the end of the final level, I felt amazing.

Back