Dreams

Pyro

Power Star
We all have dreams, don't we? This is a thread to discuss your dreams and/or nightmares.

I'm the kind of person that has extremely odd dreams. Last night my radio accidentley went off and a full minute of the radio snuck into my dream.

I have rather odd dreams as well.

It's not uncommon for real life noises to sneak into dreams. Once, I heard a crow in my dream and I woke to find a crow cawing nearby.

One of my worst nightmares (which I had earlier this summer) involved me in an old castle. I went down into the dungeon and found a creepy lady and she used the bones of dead people to make herself some armor and then she took over the world. Yeah, that was not pretty.

A nightmare I had when I was a kid had me at Professor Oak's lab and I was helping him take care of the Pokemon there. When a flock of Spearow went to the bathroom on me.

A weird dream I had was when I was driving and I had the only car, everyone else was a penguin. They obeyed the rules of the road though.

My good dreams usually involve me living in my favorite fictional places. (Koopa Village, Pokemon Platinum Villa, The TMNT lair, etc.)

I had a nightmare where I witnessed a maniacal murderer slaughtering everyone.

I'm not going into detail because for me, it was horrific.

I had several odd dreams worth remembering about:

1. Articuno and some other Pokemon were playable in Mario Kart Double Dash. I was apparently driving with it down DK Mountain

2. Before Mario Kart 7 was released, I dreamt it would be some sort of adventure game where it had nearly absolutely nothing to do with kart racing.

3. I had dreamt a Mario and Luigi game where Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Kirby, and Link were playable and it was only partially RPG

4. I dreamt where Baby Daisy was a bad guy, taking over Daisy's factory, utilizing a machine and Daisy wants revenge. Baby Luigi is an ally of Daisy.

5. I still have memories of a dream long ago where Mario got himself giant and crushed Toad, shattering into many pieces

Okay. So one dream, I was some kind of mad scientist performing experiments. My mom was on some kind of claw when suddenly she disappeared. Next thing I know I'm on an interdimentional adventure ending with some aliens putting me in a washing machine saying "Wake up!"
Turns Out my mom was telling me to wake up for school.

I had a dream I hacked into Lario and Toad's account. I don't know why them, or why I was even dreaming about this site, but that.

Oh and I also dreamed Gamzee started kicking me senseless for no apparent reason. Been reading to much Homestuck lately...

HoHoHoBanjo said:
I had a dream I hacked into Lario and Toad's account. I don't know why them, or why I was even dreaming about this site, but that.

Oh and I also dreamed Gamzee started kicking me senseless for no apparent reason. Been reading to much Homestuck lately...
Am I the only one who doesn't have dreams about you guys?

I had one where I kicked a demon armadillo in the face after being teleported into a multicolored maze and tasked by the government to catch burglars and lesbians in pokeballs.

I need a psychologist.

Scarecrow von Steuben said:
I had one where I kicked a demon armadillo in the face after being teleported into a multicolored maze and tasked by the government to catch burglars and lesbians in pokeballs.

I need a psychologist.
Dude your dreams are awesome.

i had a weird dream when a giant demon Nyan cat came through a portal that opened in the middle of the theater in my school.

GLaDOS said:
Scarecrow von Steuben said:

I need a psychologist.
Dude your dreams are awesome.

Thanks.

I had another one where Harrison Ford was Batman and he came from the future to fight aliens and I swear I am not making this up.

GalacticPetey said:
i had a weird dream when a giant demon Nyan cat came through a portal that opened in the middle of the theater in my school.

That sounds like a heavy metal album cover.

asdf, so many people here have had dreams with video game stuff but I haven't, agh

Last night I had a dream about my guinea pig. It was strange,.

I went to this abandoned amusement park with three tunnels. One was the tunnel of instant death, the other the tunnel of life, and the middle tunnel the tunnel of evil clams. I naturally chose the tunnel of death. And I died. Because I fell off my bed at that exact moment. I went back to bed and had the exact same dream. This time a caveman and the Geico Gecko were with me. (You must understand that I had some pretty scary dreams involving that demonic gecko). But the gecko had become my friend and helped me brave this deserted area. So we went to investigate the tunnel of clams. The caveman had run off through that tunnel and left us. We needed to rescue him, you see, because a singing $20 dollar bill told me he was the key to saving my father. The tunnel of clams brought us to a kiddy ride with blue and red clam-mobiles. The blue ones were perfectly normal, but the red ones would CREEPY ALERT clamp down and crush whoever was unlucky enough to be sitting in it. END OF CREEPY ALERT. We rescued the caveman from a red clam and continued on our way to the tunnel of life. We ended up in a shopping mall where Hacker from Cyberchase was trying to cheat us out of tickets for a local movie. Luckily, my dreaming became lucid and I crushed him under an escalator. At that point I willed myself to wake up because I started to smell bacon in my sleep.

CharizardLover said:
I dream about once every 4 months, and all of them are as creepy as *Insert choice word here*. No, I won't be discussing them on here.

You actually dream every night...you just don't remember them.

I've already mentioned it before but I recently had a dream that I was on a road trip through Azerbaijan with Anton, 2257, Turb and Gamefreak. It was bizarre and had no context, but I thought it was cool.

I have...strange dreams.
A prime example of such involves a dream I had involving working at Taco Bell, (I've never worked there in my life), losing my job to a 14-year-old child for sleeping (while standing up) on the job, getting together some pennies in my pocket to buy dinner at Baskin Robins (??), picnic tables at the parlor becoming gigantic piano keys, and plotting revenge on the child that took my job. I decided to murder him by bashing him over the head with an empty cardboard box (??), and woke up after being chased through a barren field by the authorities.

The most interesting part about this is that when I woke up, I remembered some of the keys I played in the dream. They ended up being the first three chords of the Simpsons themesong, which I've never played in my life.

I had a dream where my family was riding up an elevator and a dragon was fire breathing us and when we got to the top my weiner dog jumped off the roof

My sister had a dream where the Captain Crunch Guy was chasing her

Another one my sister had involved her giving an oreo to a tiger.

I also had a dream of just a rubber chicken with a white background for like 20 seconds once too.

Back