Author Topic: I just beat __  (Read 142706 times)

MnSG

• Shine Sprite
  • Cosmic Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: I just beat __
« Reply #1880 on: February 10, 2019, 01:55:27 PM »
Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy

Fully completed Crash Bandicoot Warped, but I found out the hard way that the Nintendo Switch version requires you to collect Future Tense's gems and gold relic if you want to fully complete the game. That's rather odd, seeing as the first Crash Bandicoot doesn't treat Stormy Ascent as a base game level; you're not required to play Stormy Ascent to achieve 100% completion, making it a completely optional level.

Fortunately, Future Tense is not too difficult to complete, since Crash has access to moves that he lacked in the first Crash Bandicoot.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 01:59:41 PM by MnSG »

Kirby and Dedede

• Gourmet Rivals
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: February 11, 2019, 10:31:07 AM »
Mario Tennis Aces (100%)

So I finally decided to play this game a little more and I got to 100%.  It's not that hard.  100% requirements:
-Beat all stages in Adventure Mode, including the Island of Trials
-Beat all three CPU Tournaments

The Island of Trials isn't nearly as hard as it sounds.  The panel challenge was a little tough, though.  But the final boss rush challenge?  Hardest thing in the game by far.  There's no time limit, but you have to somehow beat all six bosses without breaking all your rackets.  The final boss fight gave me a whole lot of blocking practice the first time around, but it was still tough.

There is no direct reward for 100%, but there is a little surprise after defeating the boss rush.  I sm not including character unlocks as 100%, since you can't unlock them all right now, but I have Boom Boom so there's that.

DJ Peck Neck

• Mint.
  • Dry Bowser
  • GabbyHayes
  • I regret letting The Conductor choose my name...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: February 11, 2019, 12:14:14 PM »
i guess i can bring this up now

i've recently beaten a hat in time

it was a nice game

i make dyes for it now.
Daaaarling!

Kirby and Dedede

• Gourmet Rivals
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: February 16, 2019, 11:59:00 PM »
Kirby's Adventure (Switch)

Beat the main game with all hidden switches.  Nightmare was really tough and that guy on YouTube who said he was easier than Whispy Woods is nuts.  Also (never knew this before today), the first phase of the Nightmare fight is actually timed, and if too much time passes Nightmare will flee and give everyone bad dreams while Kirby gets crushed by the screen.  And since I pressed all hidden switches as well, I was congratulated with the "Hero of Lore" completion title.

Of course, this does not mean that I've fully completed the game.  I still have to beat the Extra Game (which I will not be able to do in one sitting despite what the game says), all three sub-games on the highest difficulty setting, and the Boss Endurance.

Esna

• Deserted water spirit
  • Star Spirit
  • A51 Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: Today at 07:44:29 AM »
Galeem on Hard difficulty using a specific spirit set:

Any high-power primary from a series of the character you are using
Hinawa (become invincible once you reach 100% damage)
Hungry Luma (extends the transformation effects, such as giant, invincible etc)

With this, you have a much better chance of surviving his own version of Tabuu's Off Waves