Upcoming Game Catalog

I might be but it would depend on when it's hosted to avoid conflicts with other events I'll be participating in.
Well, the time my game will be hosted depends on when other Mafia games will be hosted. I don't think that there is a set schedule for the hosting of Mafia games?

Well, the time my game will be hosted depends on when other Mafia games will be hosted. I don't think that there is a set schedule for the hosting of Mafia games?
Yeah, there's no specific schedule. I'm mainly concerned about 'Shroom Mafia 4 which I'll be co-hosting probably throughout most of April and AKG5 which starts in June and will probably run for a while, and I won't be joining any full games during either of those.

Yeah, there's no specific schedule. I'm mainly concerned about 'Shroom Mafia 4 which I'll be co-hosting probably throughout most of April and AKG5 which starts in June and will probably run for a while, and I won't be joining any full games during either of those.
I see...What would be the best time for me to host my mafia game so that it doesn't get overshadowed by the others?

I see...What would be the best time for me to host my mafia game so that it doesn't get overshadowed by the others?
Maybe late May?
Like WT said Shroom Mafia is in April and AKG5 in June. I'm thinking of hosting Mafia Français in late April/early May. You might also be able to start when Revin's thing ends but idk if that gives you enough time to prepare.

Maybe late May?
Like WT said Shroom Mafia is in April and AKG5 in June. I'm thinking of hosting Mafia Française in late April/early May. You might also be able to start when Revin's thing ends but idk if that gives you enough time to prepare.
Late May? Sure, that should work for me. Late May would give me enough time to prepare for my game.

I've been hoping I could host Mii Mafia 2 at some point soon, is there any chance I could get in between Shroom Mafia and AKG3? I've had it in the works for a while but I haven't gotten a chance to host yet. It seems like everyone keeps sniping the time slots.

I've been hoping I could host Mii Mafia 2 at some point soon, is there any chance I could get in between Shroom Mafia and AKG3? I've had it in the works for a while but I haven't gotten a chance to host yet. It seems like everyone keeps sniping the time slots.
Well 'Shroom Mafia happened in 2010 and AKG3 happened in 2019 so there's plenty of open space as long as you have a time machine

I swear I thought I saw 3, my bad. I haven't exactly been keeping track of killing game numbers since I'm not going to play anyway.

Glitz Yoshi (Red).png
Gritz Yoshi: "Lost in Space: Galactic Mafia 2 hosted by me only was being planned to be sometime after 'Shroom Mafia 4. Like not long after. Although, technically, it could work alongside Blathers' game with his being French and mine being English and thus no need for translation. I think I'll work on that. Mostly making sure that everything looks right for the opening post and the other known posts I can know about for sure (or depending on who wins the game)."

View attachment 24185Gritz Yoshi: "Lost in Space: Galactic Mafia 2 hosted by me only was being planned to be sometime after 'Shroom Mafia 4. Like not long after. Although, technically, it could work alongside Blathers' game with his being French and mine being English and thus no need for translation. I think I'll work on that. Mostly making sure that everything looks right for the opening post and the other known posts I can know about for sure (or depending on who wins the game)."
Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head

why would you think the entire game is gonna be french

You just cohosted a mafia though. You should let other people host so it doesn't seem like you are hogging the slots

What do you mean timeout
Glitz Yoshi (Red).png
Gritz Yoshi: "The timeout that means that DVD can't play 'Shroom Mafia 4 and Red Yoshi can't access Murder Party's ghost chat that resulted because Yoshi the SSM reacted with a sad post on a vote of an innocent in WoP mafia. (I am talking about myself, but also the roleplays.)"

View attachment 24318Gritz Yoshi: "The timeout that means that DVD can't play 'Shroom Mafia 4 and Red Yoshi can't access Murder Party's ghost chat that resulted because Yoshi the SSM reacted with a sad post on a vote of an innocent in WoP mafia. (I am talking about myself, but also the roleplays.)"
1647749667212.png

what the fuck do you mean DVD
i aint watching no 2008 blu-ray movies

Get ready guys
It's coming
Sometime after AKGO...

1651075100931.png

Midnight Hotel: Take 2

1651076017326.png

oh shit who left the door open

Featuring...

- Considerable more time and effort put into it
- Sign-ups instead of invitations, with a maximum of 16 (subject to change) players!
- A complete overhaul of the system with new roles, a more streamlined (and fun to explore) map, and lovable NPCs
- Now with 230% more ICE
- And an evil force that threatens to eliminate players from the game... Beware the Warden, who can kill one player per night.
- All sorts of fun new/returning mechanics (inspired by favorites such as the gift shop from living game, black out night from shroom mafia, and reflectinators from cereal mafia (not really (maybe))

Don't forget to play french mafia while you wait

Last edited:
just to reiterate it here officially: i'll be looking to start my next mafia game around november to december this year. it's going to be a bit of a big one, so keep it in mind if you're also thinking about when you want to host during this year

just to reiterate it here officially: i'll be looking to start my next mafia game around november to december this year. it's going to be a bit of a big one, so keep it in mind if you're also thinking about when you want to host during this year

just to follow up on this: due to a variety of circumstances, this game is unfortunately going to be delayed indefinitely. apologies to those who were looking forward to it

Glitz Yoshi (Red).png
Gritz Yoshi: "I recently just looked at my plans for Lost in Space: Galactic Mafia 2 (hosted by only me). And it looks good to go. The next thing to do is create the first post of it. Now when to post this? AKA when do I actually start the game considering, I will have sign ups open for 1 week. Do you want it not long after the end of AKGO (aka like Nov 21 when the actual game starts)? Nearer the end of November or early in December? Or early next year? As for actual times for phase changing posts, I can either do 9AM, 12PM, or 5PM. All times are EST. Which sounds best?

Last edited:
Winter Living Game, named because it was meant to happen in like December and be themed around exploring a winter wonderland instead of the 500th tropical resort, is still being worked on, but my original plan to host it in Jan/Feb is no longer feasible. Instead it will likely run at the end of March, which ironically puts it about a year after the first Living Game.

There will be a larger focus on puzzle solving and teamwork, as well as an experimental component I'm hammering out to replace the Party Games. Of course, I'd like the game to be chill for all of us, so don't expect anything too involved. Some technical changes will occur to make the game feel more like, strategic, while still mostly being a structured RP.

There will be a sign-ups so that people can express interest and form a general "pool" of potential players, but remember that whether you are lived or not is up to the current players themselves, and you don't have to sign up to be lived (but it makes it easier since I don't have to chase you down for consent to play make believe in the snowy playground)

Those wishing for a canon follow-up to AKGO's lore might need to wait a little longer for something more substantial, however. I may be planning for Winter Living Game to be set in the same "world" as AKGO, but in a not entirely canon way, just as a backdrop. There may be a story, and there may be lore to uncover, with cameos all the same. But, I feel that the losses in AKGO are important to that universe's tale, and don't wish to remove their stakes, regardless of who people choose to return in Living Game. There were many other games that occurred in the past year, so I expect a diverse cast of faces and not just the KG Christmas episode nonetheless.

Strategy game RPs have really become one of the most personal components of such games, and what people choose to do with their stories after the end is a hypothetical Living Game tries to explore, hopefully without undermining their original stories entirely. Or, you can join to order 20 pizzas and do nothing else. Living Game is meant to be flexible.

So, expect something not-really-serious, not-really-canon and definitely-not-tropical, and look forward to vibing to extremely late winter music when it's ready. Any further delays I'll announce ahead of time.

And yes there will be nesoberis again ❄ ⛄

Hm...If GBA's planning to host their Mafia game around the end of March, when would be an opportune time to host my own Mafia game?

Back