Top 10 Mario Boss Battles

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
List your top 10 boss battles.
Any Bowser boss would be on my list because you just keep kicking his butt!

:mario: vs. :bowser:

One of mine would definitely be giant baby bowser from Yoshi's Island.
:yoshi: pwns :bowser:

My number one pick is the Elder Princess Shroob final battle. Gotta like the boss music.

The Bowser final boss in Super Mario Galaxy 2 is impressive looking, but the incredulous easiness sets it off.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
My number one pick is the Elder Princess Shroob final battle. Gotta like the boss music.

The Bowser final boss in Super Mario Galaxy 2 is impressive looking, but the incredulous easiness sets it off.

Elder Shroob is awesome! At first I thought Oh I should be level 100 or something but I won with level 56 Baby Mario level 54 Mario level 52 Luigi and level 57 Baby Luigi. Can you get hurt on Super Mario Galaxy 2 final boss? I'm not risking my precious 99 lives.

I never got hurt in the final boss. I heard people can't get hurt either, even though they are trying to.

Why risk your 99 lives? They give 1-Ups like candy anyway.

I thought Tubba Blubba was a pretty good boss.

Sneaking in his house, stealing a key, getting chased and defeating his heart locked in a well? Awesome.

I also like the music of the Tubba Blubba and Crystal King boss fight too.

Why didn't anyone mention General Guy?

I forgot that guys name but the purple X Naut guy who seriously has bad disguise. He had an actual challenge up for once on Keyhaul Key. He deserves a place on the list for being the hardest boss after the Shadow Queen.

Super Mario Galaxy battles > all others. Especially the "final" ones.

PokemonMaster said:
Yoshiwaker said:
No, Lord Crump wasn't that hard. Bonetail was harder. A lot harder.
Bonetail was WAY to easy and I beat him before I did part 2.
lies!
Tubba Blubba
A buck of other paper Mario fights.
All other stuff

MeritC said:
Super Mario Galaxy battles > all others. Especially the "final" ones.

The music was epic in the final bosses.

Too bad the bosses themselves were painfully easy.

QuizmoManiac said:
PokemonMaster said:
Yoshiwaker said:
No, Lord Crump wasn't that hard. Bonetail was harder. A lot harder.
Bonetail was WAY to easy and I beat him before I did part 2.
lies!
Tubba Blubba
A buck of other paper Mario fights.
All other stuff
I'm not lieing, I used Goombella, Koops and Vivian. I had lot's of FP and HP. But is there a different difficulty in part 2? My strategy was use tattle, extra turn move, defense attack and the first move Vivian has and repeated it several times.(not tattle)

Cortez was a interesting fight. Some reason Paper Mario game bosses keep appearing on this thread. ???

For some odd reason, battle with Bowyer the liked I did. (SMRPG)

Probably because he's such a ridiculous character.

I think Bowser was awesome in all his fights in SMG go Bowser :bowser: and the battle with Megahammer is epic for me

Back